• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

D2 Necrosummoners were the ultimate PvM class. Very safe, slow at killing, but nothing resisted them. Pretty awful in PvP, but I had a Wind Druid and a Fist of the Heavens Paladin for that.

Southern France does look interesting. Or Paris.

Damn, you almost described an Aion Spiritmaster right there. Just that they even had capabilities of being good at PvP with their fear-locking abilities(Basically, when you're feared you don't do anything but run in the opposite direction of the caster for ten seconds and it didn't break on damage either) they have three of those, one of them being an AoE fear, one of them being a normal one obviously, and one of them having an instant-cast fear that lasts for 5seconds. Luckily for me though, not many SMs were good on my server.

Paris.

I experienced it twice. The second time I got depressed, and some more things that you guys don't want to know >_>

This isn't going to make my job any easier know this. >_>

The power to Force Momiji to say yes, right?

*force Yes*

The first segment of a stage: You have to go all the whay left while the bridge is collapsing while being attacked by bats that take 2 hits to kill that are either coming from behind at medusa head like patterns, some carrying a sword to make it more difficult to dodge and some just waiting in front of you to piss you off.

Hi, GOOD LUCK

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS!

Talking to her is not that hard.

That's not the problem. It's surviving that day.

More than love itself.

>_>

=/

<_<

In during.

You can slut away all you want after you get that one thing out of your system tomorrow. It doesn't mean it'll be without consequence though

Okay ._.

I don't think this statement is true.

...I don't think I'd mind telling it to you guys but...

This isn't going to make my job any easier know this. >_>

Sorry, sis

We want to know?

Rei Rei does.

...I don't think I'd mind telling it to you guys but...

But?

That's not the problem. It's surviving that day.

... dude.

I might need some hugs too

Inb4MTAisaslut

You'll mostly paper tissues.

Damn, you almost described an Aion Spiritmaster right there. Just that they even had capabilities of being good at PvP with their fear-locking abilities(Basically, when you're feared you don't do anything but run in the opposite direction of the caster for ten seconds and it didn't break on damage either) they have three of those, one of them being an AoE fear, one of them being a normal one obviously, and one of them having an instant-cast fear that lasts for 5seconds. Luckily for me though, not many SMs were good on my server.

Paris.

I know in one of the older patches, because of a bug, the Necromancer could have better offensive skills thanks to a synergy coming from a piece of equipment, but that's a long time ago. With a teleporting metagame, it's tough to curse people.

Most women want to be in Paris at least once in their lives.

Go big or go home. Real winners at least try to go big.

I'll try too, at least.

But?

... dude.

It's complicated

She'll reject me, of course I'll feel bad that day, unless that 0.00000000000000000000000001% chance that she says yes happens >_>

It's complicated

What

She'll reject me, of course I'll feel bad that day, unless that 0.00000000000000000000000001% chance that she says yes happens >_>

Not the point.

It isn't going to kill you.

It's complicated

If you have to say embarrassing things tomorrow, better get some training now.

*pat*

He's going to hit on you.

*sigh* The last time I got rejected...I tried to take my own life twice >_>

It is to me..

I don't know..

... what the hell is wrong with you

*pat*

I already did. I more or less rehearsed and memorized some stuff that I MUST tell her, etc..