• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh God...

And I might not be able to lawfully get a mon able to learn Cut, too.

Which would mean defeat.

Or I could just open an exception for HMs.

Edited by TheEnd

And I might not be able to lawfully get a mon able to learn Cut, too.

Which would mean defeat.

Or I could just open an exception for HMs.

I'm positive Oddish learns Cut. Paras should learn it as well.

Also you have a rival battle soon. Have fun.

I'm positive Oddish learns Cut. Paras should learn it as well.

Also you have a rival battle soon. Have fun.

I'm already backtracking to level.

There's no way I'd go through that rival battle with a lv17 Togepi and a Magikarp.

Waitwhat. You read Les Mis?

AND THE MUSICAL IS FUCKING GREAT! And there's no waterloo in it. Actually, the book could manage by cutting 14/15th of the Waterloo section

I'm not that far in, but yeah. I'm like five chapters after Fantine ate it, and really want to shiv Javert.

You know what's funny, last night I figured out why I couldn't equip a 3rd item in UT. It's because I had a shotgun "equipped" from when I played on another server and I forgot to unequip it when I was on our server.

I'm not that far in, but yeah. I'm like five chapters after Fantine ate it, and really want to shiv Javert.

Javert is after Enjolras the best, most awesome character in the book. You'll learn that when you reach Volume 5.

Keep reading.

then watch the musical.

You know what's funny, last night I figured out why I couldn't equip a 3rd item in UT. It's because I had a shotgun "equipped" from when I played on another server and I forgot to unequip it when I was on our server.

That does suck, though to be honest the Shotgun is quite poor in that game. If only it dealt a percent or two more per pellet.

That does suck, though to be honest the Shotgun is quite poor in that game. If only it dealt a percent or two more per pellet.

Shotguns are actually pretty good in that game. I've gone like 23-10 before with 80% of the kills being shotgun kills in an FFA server before. They're meant for close-range combat. In proper range I kill people in 2 hits with it, 3 if they're armored.

Shotguns are actually pretty good in that game. I've gone like 23-10 before with 80% of the kills being shotgun kills in an FFA server before. They're meant for close-range combat. In proper range I kill people in 2 hits with it, 3 if they're armored.

I felt the damage was too random. Even at close range I'd only get 8-20%. Besides I'd rather stay away from people and use a Sniper, a Semiauto or even a Pistol before using a Shotgun. They are good in some maps, but I guess I'm too used to the Sniper/Pistol maps we have. Also the armor has no effect on the Shotgun.

You must try the yellow tac goggle color, It's like normal vision.

Piss goggles.

Javert is after Enjolras the best, most awesome character in the book. You'll learn that when you reach Volume 5.

Keep reading.

then watch the musical.

Then I shall.

You must try the yellow tac goggle color, It's like normal vision.

With Armor, Helmet, and Nades I'm full.

I felt the damage was too random. Even at close range I'd only get 8-20%. Besides I'd rather stay away from people and use a Sniper, a Semiauto or even a Pistol before using a Shotgun. They are good in some maps, but I guess I'm too used to the Sniper/Pistol maps we have. Also the armor has no effect on the Shotgun.

I'd usually get around 40-60% with a SPAS shotgun. So that's weird.

I'd usually get around 40-60% with a SPAS shotgun. So that's weird.

Depends on how close you are, but really, doing a fatal headshot is IMO better than the Shotgun, even at close range, since it can't do it.

The max damage on it is 80% I believe. I know I got 76% once.

Depends on how close you are, but really, doing a fatal headshot is IMO better than the Shotgun, even at close range, since it can't do it.

The max damage on it is 80% I believe. I know I got 76% once.

There's this random server I play on called "Uber noober" or something these bots use shotguns hella good.

There's this random server I play on called "Uber noober" or something these bots use shotguns hella good.

Apparently only the level 5 bots are decent. I played in a server with a few level 4's and they were easily destroyed.

However once they find out a target, they just spam at them for some time and they tend to often get headshots.