• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much, Proto. Just browsing over dinner.

Crepes jambon tonight. Yum, yum. Crepes are delicious.

Have no idea what that is. I don't think I ever ate Swiss food.

Have no idea what that is. I don't think I ever ate Swiss food.

A crepe is... I guess the best way to describe it is like a French pancake, only thin, rolled up and stuffed with other things. In this case ham, mushrooms, and cheese. You typically have two main classes of crepes: sweet crepes, which are more dessert oriented, and filled with fruits, and covered in either sugary, or chocolately sauces and such; and non-sweet crepes, which are usually meal oriented, filled with meats, and such, and covered with cheese sauce.

At least, in my experiences.

Edited by Balcerzak

A crepe is... I guess the best way to describe it is like a French pancake, only thin, rolled up and stuffed with other things. In this case ham, mushrooms, and cheese. You typically have two main classes of crepes: sweet crepes, which are more dessert oriented, and filled with fruits, and covered in either sugary, or chocolately sauces and such; and non-sweet crepes, which are usually meal oriented, filled with meats, and such, and covered with cheese sauce.

Croatian crepes are the shit

That sounds pretty tasty. They might have those in some fancy restaurant here. I should probably give it a try then.

Well, I'm not gonna be able to get on Serenes again for a while. Maybe a month or two or until classes start up again. In any case, I won't be here for some time. But I should still be able to get on AIM every once in a while.

As for why I'm suddenly departing? Don't ask.

Well, I'm not gonna be able to get on Serenes again for a while. Maybe a month or two or until classes start up again. In any case, I won't be here for some time. But I should still be able to get on AIM every once in a while.

Best post in the entire week.

I think you just made some happy and others unhappy.

I didn't expect you to delete a move for Amnesia, Marthur

I haven't screencaped anything since last week. It was that boring.

I haven't read the thread since that time too, but...

I haven't screencaped anything since last week. It was that boring.

I haven't read the thread since that time too, but...

Silly Marthur.

I was expecting a "not enough material" comment though, so I'm not surprised on that regard.

I was going to complain that the protagonist's mother called all the time when I was battling Team Rocket, but...

ScreenShot150.png

Best mother ever.

I'd prefer a Choice Band though