FE4 THREAD

Fia

You may have read this already but I had an Ike with Mag > STR and RES > DEF. I literally had to wait till I got the Sonic Sword for him to do more than about 4 damage.

Sounds like that may be what happens to me. Another level up, and only RES.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see RES >>> DEF for Ike sometimes since he's got equal growths for despite the 5 point difference in base stat. It's only 4 points base with MAG and STR but for MAG to beat STR when it has -30% growth? Damn.

Edited by Speedwagon

Delicious RNG rape.

I blame Pilot's Luck.

Something I found hilarious is my sister has just started playing, and within three level ups, got a perfect one.

Your sister steals luck.

Pilot's luck, finally explained.

Victory Road finished. But since I have stuff to do now, I'll leave the carnage for later.

I rather have Ike's like those than an Ike who had base speed at level 11.

Although in my last playthrough Ike promoted with 19 speed without any speedwings and then like 8 levels into promotion he gains like no speed at all. But luckily he managed to get the speed he needed to not get doubled by the BK during the BK chapter and capped speed eventually regardless.

I rather have Ike's like those than an Ike who had base speed at level 11.

Although in my last playthrough Ike promoted with 19 speed without any speedwings and then like 8 levels into promotion he gains like no speed at all. But luckily he managed to get the speed he needed to not get doubled by the BK during the BK chapter and capped speed eventually regardless.

My last Ike had an HP level up each time until he was promoted level 6 or so. He actually managed to cap all but Luck and Magic.

Then comes the Black Knight fight and he gets 3 Lunas against him in a row on the three first turns, while he only does Aether on the last.

I just checked a chapter 10 file I stopped in some time ago. Here are my level 16.06 Ike's stats:

HP 30

STR 9

MAG 2

SKL 13

SPD 17

LCK 10

DEF 10

RES 6

Now compare him to my Lv 11.8 Mia

HP 31

STR 11

MAG 1

SKL 12

SPD 16

LCK 7

DEF 7

RES 2.

Edited by Speedwagon

Then comes the Black Knight fight and he gets 3 Lunas against him in a row on the three first turns, while he only does Aether on the last.

I actually got REALLY lucky with the BK fight last playthrough. Ike Aether'd him three times in a row, it was pretty awesome.

I actually got REALLY lucky with the BK fight last playthrough. Ike Aether'd him three times in a row, it was pretty awesome.

I know I did a critical mistake as well during the battle since Bishops managed to heal the BK at the 4th enemy turn. I could've killed them both using Ike and Mist to buy me a turn, but I just thought that maybe I could've gotten lucky and getting a second Aether to kill him.

Actually my only Aether was in the third turn, not on the last as I recalled.

Edited by Dio

My last epilogue Ike:

HP 48

STR 26

MAG 18

SKL 25

SPD 28

LCK 22

DEF 24

RES 18

I think this may have been the Ronike I've been referring to but BEXP abused given stat ups for the BK fight. Years ago.

Edited by Speedwagon

I know I did a critical mistake as well during the battle since Bishops managed to heal the BK at the 4th enemy turn. I could've killed them both using Ike and Mist to buy me a turn, but I just thought that maybe I could've gotten lucky and getting a second Aether to kill him.

Actually my only Aether was in the third turn, not on the last as I recalled.

When the enemies spawn I just have Mist leeroy into them after a heal to Ike and it usually works. Sonic Sword rapes them.

When the enemies spawn I just have Mist leeroy into them after a heal to Ike and it usually works. Sonic Sword rapes them.

From what I remember, the Halberdier went at Mist and got himself killed, but the Bishops fled instead of fighting. Oh well, it's history and it's not like I give a damn about Nasir getting crushed when he reappears in the next game as if nothing happened.

Edited by Dio

like I give a damn about Nasir getting crushed when he reappears in the next game as if nothing happened.

That reminds me, they should've switched up the story if someone were to transfer a file with Ike losing the BK fight. It could've been potentially interesting.

It's the one bunch of chapters I stopped reading while in the middle of it.

You might like Highway Star.

That reminds me, they should've switched up the story if someone were to transfer a file with Ike losing the BK fight. It could've been potentially interesting.

You demand too much for IS.

If we were still in 1996, maybe, but now? Never.