FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hey! That's hardly sporting. *frowns, picks up halo, dusts it off, and puts it away for safekeeping*

Sorry, didn't mean to be a bad sport about it.

Yes, and...?

Isn't that what you wanted to know?

Now explain your "Good afternoon >_>_>_>_>_>," Vincent.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy choice, Vincent.

No. Say it, or face the consequences.

Too lazy, Vincent.

I'd do some efforts if they were not one-sided.

Okay, this is really starting to get on my nerves..

[spoiler=Platinum, hours 3 and 4]Training Roxas and Pilota was a hard task, as they can't do shit. Moreover, Unware Bidoofs always left Roxas at the brink of death, as they completely ignored his attempts to harden.

During that training, I came across a gentle male Zubat, whom I captured with the assistance of Roxas's pathetic attacks. I named him DLV. Soon afterwards, Roxas managed to finally evolve into a butterfly... and learn Absorb. Oh, great.

While training Pilota and DLV in the Ravaged path, I came across a female Psyduck of hasty nature. With DLV's assistance, I managed to easily make her submit to one of my red and white spherical mind control devices. I then named her Sasha.

After some training, I decided to head to Oreburgh and further strengthen - or rather, de-weaken - my mons. There, I found a female Machop who almost took Sasha's life after escaping from my first pokéball. The second one worked, though, and thus the serious Numbers joined our forces. I then decided to leave Pilota in the PC for the time being, and then buy a new stock of pokéballs.

There's still a lot of training to be done before I can tackle on the first gym.

-FE4Thread

Okay, this is really starting to get on my nerves..

Silly V.

"Sir, I must ask, is there anything you value more than money?"

"Wait. That's a joke right?"

"If your house was burning and you could only reach for one possession, what would it be?"

"My wallet."

"What about your wife and children?"

"They aren't possessions senator, they're tax write-offs."

-loosely paraphrased from the recent senate hearings against goldman sachs

You know what's dumb? When you look for something, and you look for something and you can't find it, and you ask this person in your house who you know has no idea where your stuff is and they say "Have you checked your pocket?" and you say, "Of course. That's the first place I looked." then they say "Check again."

ARGGGGGGGHHHH

[spoiler=Platinum, 4:04 to 5:35]And so, the training continued; as a result, my mons learned new techniques.

Sasha could now spit water acid. That thing can easily melt rocks, after all.

ReiRei, now a Monferno, learned that punching is better than scratching if you lack strong claws. However, focused on improving his newfound technique, she forgot how to effectively taunt her foes.

Numbers acquired the abilities of getting pumped (?) and chopping things off with her bare hands. Added to her predilection of hitting her opponents in low parts, I'm led to believe that she's a raging feminist. Time will tell.

DLV could now give his foes mini heart attacks by scaring them (less useful than it sounds) and bite in a way that actually hurts.

Kintenbo learned how to roll on the floor laughing or something.

I declared the training over when Roxas, who had already given up on his ability to shoot strings in order to absorb stuff, learned how to flap his wings effectively in exchange for losing forever the ability of stinging poison into his foes.

So, after collecting all items I could, I headed to the Oreburgh Mines. There, I found my team's newest reserve player, a naughty and sturdy female Geodude I called Jacy. After that, Sasha and Roxas made short work of the mons and trainers there, and soon I was able to find the local gym leader.

It was time to battle. Having Sasha lead them team, I tackled on my first gym challenge, facing Roark and his two minions.

ScreenShot196.png

It wasn't a fair battle.

-FE4Thread

Jacy?

I googled a female name for Jason (G.O.).

HI G.O.

I'm wondering if I should trade Numbers for an Abra once she reaches level 15. Discuss.

Edited by TheEnd

I demand being a Shieldon.

Can't easily access Platinum's underground on this PC, sir.

Let's just hope this time (s)he dies the way (s)he's supposed to die. Epic explosion.

YOU'RE COMING WITH ME GARCHOMP

Numbers acquired the abilities of getting pumped (?) and chopping things off with her bare hands. Added to her predilection of hitting her opponents in low parts, I'm led to believe that she's a raging feminist. Time will tell.

I will never look at the move Low Kick in the same way again.

So, I'm now a back up.

Well, atleast I'm not dead.

Too much work. Sorry.

You had full attack IVs btw

But you're being part of weird dreams.

Indeed.