Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, did I make it to Lance, TE?

The Elite Four were pansies.

You kind of underperformed, but nobody died in the end. And Pilot owned Lance all by himself.

But look, new PT!

Edited by TheEnd

You kind of underperformed, but nobody died in the end. And Pilot owned Lance all by himself.

But look, new PT!

I guess my only use was against that last chick that I forgot the name. Still, very good.

Whatthefuck?

Yeah, I saw it. I heard the fire starter was pretty good.

If you're not going to do it, I will. But trust me when I say this at least it's FE9 they want you to LP, which has A LOT of stuff you can work with in terms of commentary.

Well, people would probably just be expecting raeging like in Ninji!FE5. ~_~

If you're not going to do it, I will. But trust me when I say this at least it's FE9 they want you to LP, which has A LOT of stuff you can work with in terms of commentary.

He could just copy MK404's LP commentaries too.

But look, new PT!

How did I perform, if I performed at all!

By the way, I'm happy. Completed the Johto Pokedex, with Celebi and Mew, as well!

I guess my only use was against that last chick that I forgot the name. Still, very good.

Shadow Claw against some of the Psychics, too. And Pilot ended up having to deal with most Karen's mons, since you got sleep'd or something.

Whatthefuck?

Dragon Dance x6 -> sweep

Yeah, I saw it. I heard the fire starter was pretty good.

You can breed with Kintenbo this time around.

How did I perform, if I performed at all!

I don't think I actually used you

By the way, I'm happy. Completed the Johto Pokedex, with Celebi and Mew, as well!

Grats.

Edited by TheEnd

Nah, it's best to come up with some originality. It's what makes people watch different LPs of the same game.

True.

There might be a few games I'll start some Let's Plays this summer once I get a better mike. Probably the same games I wanted to LP last year, like Seiken 3 and Treasure of the Rudras.

True.

There might be a few games I'll start some Let's Plays this summer once I get a better mike. Probably the same games I wanted to LP last year, like Seiken 3 and Treasure of the Rudras.

The main issue with me is recording background audio and your mic at the same time. Now I know you can use two separate programs such as audacity for your mic and *insert video-recording program* for the actual gameplay/background music. But I feel it would be a lot more convenient if I could just have both at once.