• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you're a redhead now therefore I have the right to call you a gingerkid.

I always manage to pick the wrong person in someone's standards. ;;

Yay, pink hair...

~~ :newyears:

She's a Vocaloid, but that can't stop you from still liking her now!

MIKI~ <3

I got obsessed with her songs and design again. D':

AND SHE'S JUST TOO ADORABLE.

OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE ELTON JOHN!!!!

:awesome:

Reginald Dwight.

Edited by Sirona

-

No.

[spoiler=7:43-8:42]After evolving Kazza, the quiet Abra I had obtained in an apparently advantageous trade I made in Oreburgh - although I can't remember what I traded for it -, I made use of his psychic skills to teleport back to Jubilife. Should've visited Floarama's Pokémon Center, but well. It wasn't that far anyway.

Getting there, I heard that Team Galactic was up to something. The name didn't ring a bell, but I figured it was a good opportunity to reap experience and items by kicking the asses of some nameless grunts. As a reward, I received honey.

For some reason, instead of eating said honey like any sensible person would, I decided to slather it on a nearby tree. Through the use of time-travelling techniques, that allowed me to meet a jolly Aipom I nicknamed Eteller. He looked somewhat familiar, so I decided to bench Kintenbo and put him in my team.

It was time to train him, so I went back to Oreburgh yet again. The scarcity of Ponytas made it longer than expected, however. Once the training was done, I returned to Floarama and proceeded to raid the windworks.

The first grunt there almost managed to get Eteller and the Kadabra, who refused to listen. Thankfully, said grunt was dumb enough to spam Supersonic instead of Bite; I guess that was a close one. Next, another grunt hurt Sasha considerably, and I had to fight yet anotehr close match against a female commander. Jacy was badly poisoned by a zubat and ReiRei almost perished against a fat ugly cat, but victory was ours in the end.

After healing my tired mons in the nearby Pokémon Center, I decided to freeload and spend the night there as well. Better than sleeping in the open.

I can't shake off the feeling that even if they survive, half of this team isn't going to last much.

I wonder how Roxas is going to deal with Eterna's gym.

IT SEEMS THAT OUR POWERS ARE EVENLY MATCHED! THERE IS BUT ONE SOLUTION!

MAGIKARP! RETURN!

I CHOOSE YOU! DITTO!

wait... shit.

Triangle Love<3

Not my favorite song but the animation is cute. <3

screw Miku :awesome:

It's your nature. It's bound to happen.

;A;''

That's not nice. :<

Fragile Snow is on loop.(granted I'm listening to Mikiya but hey, same voice bank)Yup<3

Dive into Blue.

At least once a day. :'D

Mikiya + Fragile Snow= <3

Now, now, sir! Soul's with ME! *girl slap*

Go get 'em, Schig.