FE4 THREAD

Fia

I know

But you were completely in your right there IMO.

Yes, I followed that...ah, argument

Your bias of Marthur makes your opinion less valid.

That said, I probably wouldn't have been bothered by what Nayr did but that's probably because I don't care much for "my art". Was in the right too, and there were people who voiced their agreement with him on that matter.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the invisi-text

I did.

That is seriously almost sig worthy... I'm impressed.

*counting his available vertical pixels*

Lol thanks.

I think you've got space for it and if you didn't, there's definitely enough to place it under spoiler tags.

Edited by Speedwagon

[spoiler=15:00-17:30]After ReiRei's death, I decided to train Pilota and give it a chance to prove herself. So, back to dreaded Route 206 I went. After much effort, Pilota metamorphosed into a giant vicious sea serpent and I decided to rename her as Arwyn.

Eventually, I got tired of training and headed to Hearthome City. In the local Pokémon Center, I found a reporter and her cameraman. Fighting the reporter, I first sent Lux, who was soon scared out of battle by a shinx's roar. The one who came out to continue the battle was Dio; I thought nothing of it. The shinx was easilly defeated, and the reporter sent a Drifloon.

An easy opponent, I thought. I had been training Dio for a long time, after all, aiming to use him in the next gym.

However, I didn't expect it to have a dark-type attack. Much less to strike a critical hit with it.

ScreenShot236.png

The fact Lux later finished it with one attack only added insult to injury.

When the battle was over, Dio had all but disappeared in nothingness. My inexperience had made yet another victim.

Shocked, I wandered the streets of that unknown town and came across a weird house. The girl inside, who claimed to be a sysadmin, gave me an overleveled, naughty female Eevee I called Aceline. Actually, I could swear it was a male, but some cosmic power must have worked in my favor since a level 20 Eevee isn't exactly useful for anything by itself. But then again, if there were something out there looking for me, ReiRei and Dio wouldn't have suffered the horrible deaths they did.

I considered heading to Solaceon Town in order to try and make optimal use of my most recent acquisition, but hikers were blocking the way. Since that meant I'd have to backtrack and train even further - while putting my mons' lives on the line - I decided to call it a day and chill out in the Amity Square, in the company of my currently strongest mon, Sasha, telling her I couldn't wait until she finally became a golduck.

-FE4Thread

In all honesty, I really don't care. I find it probably just as amusing as everyone else.

Same as my opinion on "Srs x Bianch".

...I didn't even know Marthur when that happened, and I even thought he was in his right back then.

Really? Didn't think it was that long ago.

Edited by Speedwagon

Same as my opinion on "Srs x Bianch".

:awesome:

Really? Didn't think it was that long ago.

It's quite old.

Edited by TheEnd

It is. I'm 100% sure that I didn't know Marthur back then, except from my lurking in the FE4Thread

Your entire argument has crumbled into dust.

Your bias of Marthur makes your opinion less valid.

That said, I probably wouldn't have been bothered by what Nayr did but that's probably because I don't care much for "my art". Was in the right too, and there were people who voiced their agreement with him on that matter.

No.

No.

Hmm?

He might be biased, but his argument isn't less valid.

It might be overestimating us, fanartists, but what Nayr did was equal to go into a museum and "fix" a piece of art because you don't like it.

It might be overestimating us, fanartists, but what Nayr did was equal to go into a museum and "fix" a piece of art because you don't like it.

Here's my fixed post, didn't see the mistake before:

That said, I probably wouldn't have been bothered by what Nayr did but that's probably because I don't care much for "my art". I think Marthur was in the right too, and there were people who voiced their agreement with him on that matter.

I don't disagree with your reaction. Just stating that I wouldn't have reacted the same way.

Edited by Speedwagon

Well, I wasn't D=

And that's pretty much right.

Here's my fixed post, didn't see the mistake before:

I don't disagree with your reaction. Just stating that I wouldn't have reacted the same way.

Ignore my post then.

*recolors Marthur's Fia emote and saves it as a jpg*

<:[

<:[

There, I improved it. Aren't you glad?

I think this rainbow filter worked really great on her hair, if you ask me. Thank me later.

This just reminded me that Ace once warned and suspended some member, because he used an avatar his (Ace's) sister made without giving any credit.

Edited by Marthur

There, I improved it. Aren't you glad?

I think this rainbow filter worked really great on her hair, if you ask me. Thank me later.

I usually don't care when people alter my works if they tell me (before or after doing the job). I only bitch if they're ignorant about manners, or claim the works as their own thinking they did a good job. :awesome: