• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit nobody cares about.

Hi.

Well, I do D=

Though they're gonna put some slut from X-factor who prolly can't handle it as Cosette >_>

Seriously, the casting team of Les Mis is screwing up in a lot of ways this year. We almost had like Rhydian Roberts as Enjolras "until he got bored of the part". That was kinda maddening to me >_>

Killian donnelly is a relief. Though I'll miss him as a swing

*rantrantrant...*

You, and you alone.

Pokemon battles will probably look much better in motion. Dragon Quest 5 uses a similar style for battles, except that it uses full 3D backgrounds.

People care about how Pokemon battles look?

Edited by Marthur

[spoiler=Platinum, 17:30-20:00]I did nothing most of the day, but decided to fix a couple loose ends before sleeping.

First, I trained Sasha for a bit so she'd finally evolve to Golduck. While it's true that this means I can't use her to train my other mons now (why is that? I don't know, some voice keeps on telling me that for some reason), that also means I now have at least one strong mon who can take on that ghost gym of Hearthome. Hopefully.

Second, I conjured occult forces to make Jacy and the kadabra evolve.

Third, I looked for a comfortable place to sleep. As nice as freeloading is, it made my back hurt.

I found a nice hotel, they had internet access. So, I spent all the next day posting in a BBS. Oops!

After night fell, I decided to go back to the Pokémon Center. There, I found those accursed reporters again, and decided to have Kazza torture them with his psychic powers. He was successful. Afterwards, I went back to dreaded Route 206 to continue the training, until Kazza, Lux, Jacy and Arwyn could no longer stand.

In the next day, I decided to fully explore the nearby cave. In order to do so, I taught Lux how to flash, but she forgot how to roar in the process.

The cave was truly a maze, but when I thought I was lost, something flashed.

ScreenShot241.png

Jacy had just found a friend.

Catching him with a fittingly yellow Ultra Ball, I called him G.O..

Things were starting to look promising.

-FE4Thread

The exception I never expected to happen, it happened.

Of course, it just couldn't have been a flier.

Edited by TheEnd

[spoiler=Platinum, 17:30-20:00]I did nothing most of the day, but decided to fix a couple loose ends before sleeping.

First, I trained Sasha for a bit so she'd finally evolve to Golduck. While it's true that this means I can't use her to train my other mons now (why is that? I don't know, some voice keeps on telling me that for some reason), that also means I now have at least one strong mon who can take on that ghost gym of Hearthome. Hopefully.

Second, I conjured occult forces to make Jacy and the kadabra evolve.

Third, I looked for a comfortable place to sleep. As nice as freeloading is, it made my back hurt.

I found a nice hotel, they had internet access. So, I spent all the next day posting in a BBS. Oops!

After night fell, I decided to go back to the Pokémon Center. There, I found those accursed reporters again, and decided to have Kazza torture them with his psychic powers. He was successful. Afterwards, I went back to dreaded Route 206 to continue the training, until Kazza, Lux, Jacy and Arwyn could no longer stand.

In the next day, I decided to fully explore the nearby cave. In order to do so, I taught Lux how to flash, but she forgot how to roar in the process.

The cave was truly a maze, but when I thought I was lost, something flashed.

ScreenShot241.png

Jacy had just found a friend.

Catching him with a fittingly yellow Ultra Ball, I called him G.O..

Things were starting to look promising.

-FE4Thread

The exception I never expected to happen, it happened.

Of course, it just couldn't have been a flier.

I would have laughed if it had been a Graveler. Though Geodude are supposed to know how to explode at that level?

I would have laughed if it had been a Graveler. Though Geodude are supposed to know how to explode at that level?

Selfdestruct is learned at level 18.

And then, soon after finding it, I meet one of those trainers who go along with you healing your mons.

Oh God yes.

Selfdestruct is learned at level 18.

And then, soon after finding it, I meet one of those trainers who go along with you healing your mons.

Oh God yes.

Arwyn is Pilot's sister.

Awesome...

One scene in the newest episode, which just aired today, where the male character is half naked and an hour later I see somebody already used it as an avatar. Then... half a day later I saw somebody already traced that scene.

My god, those people surely work fast.

Edited by Fia

Awesome...

One scene in the newest episode, which just aired today, where the male character is half naked and an hour later I see somebody already used it as an avatar. Then... half a day later I saw somebody already traced that scene.

My god, those people surely work fast.

Japan works fast.

One of them are not Japanese.

If you're talking about the tracing, then I'm surprised.

If you're talking about the avatar, then I'm not.

Hi Fia.

Marthur~ <3

If you're talking about the tracing, then I'm surprised.

If you're talking about the avatar, then I'm not.

Smart.

But it's male.

A Gardevoir isn't a trap if female.

Although I might make you a Gallade instead. Decisions, decisions.

Edited by TheEnd

Let out your feelings.

I need a fighting type.

Benching you until I put my hands on a Dawn Stone.

Also, naturally, that shiny geodude is timid. He does have high attack/defense/speed IVs though.

Edited by TheEnd