FE4 THREAD

Fia

What about the HP problem? Not counting angel robes and such...

Not too much of a problem with 2 range but it should be fixed with scrolls.

Olwen is much better than Eyrios.

Edited by Alvis

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And you get lolMiranda, lolShanam and lolConomore.

Plus, you HAVE to kill Amalda. ;_;

Miranda is not THAT bad.

And Amalda is not good either, just capture her/steal her scroll.

Not too much of a problem with 2 range but it should be fixed with scrolls.

Olwen is much better than Eyrios.

Any stat problems can be fixed with scrolls, but I'd take Eyrios' 40 base over Olwen's lol24.

Both Ambush can Wrath can be given to other characters too, though they're probably their best users.

Now Eyrios also has Sun Sword and Prayer all the time, making him even harder to kill.

I mostly pick Eyrios because I have enough offensive mages, so why not picking a defensive one that can still kill stuff. Wrathed Tron deals 54 damage at base level and it's rising pretty damn fast ( especially with scrolls ). You get a lot more Trons through stealing than Daim Thunders, too.

EDIT: Trons may also have 10 uses, but he can still do that with pretty much every tome/magic sword.

Edited by Emperor Alvis

Can I ask why Wrath Eyrios is so good ?_?

Is it because of Sunlight Hit..?

He's the best user because he has a 0 Pursuit critical hit rate. He's also 1-2 most of the time with magic which means he counters everything thrown at him but 3-10 stuff. He's mounted too, so he sees more frontline action.

Any stat problems can be fixed with scrolls, but I'd take Eyrios' 40 base over Olwen's lol24.

HP isn't everything, and Olwen has 2 range. And remember with Ambush Olwen's HP doesn't matter much anymore.

Both Ambush can Wrath can be given to other characters too, though they're probably their best users.

As you said, the best user takes Ambush, which is Olwen. Without Ambush, Olwen is nothing. So Ambush goes to Olwen if you're using her.

Now Eyrios also has Sun Sword and Prayer all the time, making him even harder to kill.

And can he kill as well as Olwen? Besides, Ambush Olwen.

I mostly pick Eyrios because I have enough offensive mages, so why not picking a defensive one that can still kill stuff. Wrathed Tron deals 54 damage at base level and it's rising pretty damn fast ( especially with scrolls ). You get a lot more Trons through stealing than Daim Thunders, too.

Read above.

HP isn't everything, and Olwen has 2 range. And remember with Ambush Olwen's HP doesn't matter much anymore.

HP still plays a role in Stamina. She's not protected against 3-10 tomes and ballistae. Tomes will probably target someone else, but ballistae are likely to target her thanks to low avoid ( probably still wielding Daim Thunder ), defense and HP.

At best she's going to have 42 HP, without stat boosters of course. Besides, other people would like them, like Sara.

As you said, the best user takes Ambush, which is Olwen. Without Ambush, Olwen is nothing. So Ambush goes to Olwen if you're using her.

Since I'm not, it goes to Homeros. Without their own skills, I'd say Eyrios is better considering he's extremely tough to kill while he can still do good damage.

And can he kill as well as Olwen? Besides, Ambush Olwen.

I don't have stats with me ( damn FE 5 formula for not using class growths ) but 54 magical damage and growing is good enough to kill a lot of enemies in just one hit. Besides, Mageknights carry Trons like a kid would carry candy. He's not forced to only use it either. He makes an excellent Fire Sword user since he has the rank and magic for it.

Edited by Emperor Alvis

HP still plays a role in Stamina. She's not protected against 3-10 tomes and ballistae. Tomes will probably target someone else, but ballistae are likely to target her thanks to low avoid ( probably still wielding Daim Thunder ), defense and HP.

At best she's going to have 42 HP, without stat boosters of course. Besides, other people would like them, like Sara.

Tomes are no problem.

Ballistae aren't in every single chapter and FATIGUE exists in this game. You could bench her for those chapters.

Ambush will make her take very little hits.

Since I'm not, it goes to Homeros. Without their own skills, I'd say Eyrios is better considering he's extremely tough to kill while he can still do good damage.

Without their own skills is still debatable. Olwen gets DaimThunder and the uber Holy Sword.

However, the character that makes the most use of an item takes the item. This is true for Speedwing Mordecai, Energy Drop Sanaki (if you use her), etc. So why not Olwen? So Ambush can be considered as a part of her character.

I don't have stats with me ( damn FE 5 formula for not using class growths ) but 54 magical damage is good enough to kill a lot of enemies in just one hit. Besides, Mageknights carry Trons like a kid would carry candy. He's not forced to only use it either. He makes an excellent Fire Sword user since he has the rank and magic for it.

Olwen is still way superior in battling, especially with the Holy Sword.

Alright then.

*Cue FE5 Boss Theme*

*Daim Thunder on Johan. Both times hit. Continue activates. Two more hits of Daim Thunder*

Done.

Augh...! So... many... girls... so... little... time...! *dies*

Augh...! So... many... girls... so... little... time...! *dies*

I doubt a person who lives a full life could see all the girls worth seeing. So many.....(too bad they're not that common in Evansville)