FE4 THREAD

Fia

You realize I'll just do the same thing again, right?

Why does this always happen to me?! First as Asaello with Alvis, and now this! ;-;

You will? Cool, let me call Holsety and ask him revive him :P

*grumbles*

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

._.

I THOUGHT I KILLED HIM

Nah, when you got whooped by Oifey, he knocked you senseless. When you magically survived and came to, your mind was a total mess, thus why you though you killed him.

Tomes are no problem.

Ballistae aren't in every single chapter and FATIGUE exists in this game. You could bench her for those chapters.

Ambush will make her take very little hits.

Fatigue is what basically makes her low HP annoying. Then again, there's always indoor chapters. Ballistae are still present in a few levels, and she's very, very likely to get targeted.

Among the levels with ballistae are 13 ( about 5, but placed far apart ), 14 ( we all love that chapter ), 16A ( a few of them are guarding Kempf's ass ), 17 A ( near the boss ), 17B ( behind the walls ), 20 ( as reinforcements ), 21 ( probably the worst as they're everywhere ), 22 ( 4 of them before the bridge, or warp/finish... ) and 23 ( on a mountain and with 3 bosses ).

Without their own skills is still debatable. Olwen gets DaimThunder and the uber Holy Sword.

She only gets one DaimThunder before chapter 22, though. Holy Sword is nice for 23 with all the Mounted knights, but it lowers her AS by 5-6, making it at 13 maximum on average ( and at level 20 no less, if she somehow managed to get there ). It's also gotten rather late while Eyrios probably performed well with all the tomes and swords he can use.

Then you go inside, making Olwen unmounted and negating the horsekiller boost. A few enemies are mages with Hel, so the magic boost doesn't protect her at all and then someone else can just touch her and kill her. I suppose she won't be berserked while equipping it, though.

However, the character that makes the most use of an item takes the item. This is true for Speedwing Mordecai, Energy Drop Sanaki (if you use her), etc. So why not Olwen? So Ambush can be considered as a part of her character.

Olwen is still way superior in battling, especially with the Holy Sword.

Actually my Speedwing goes to Haar, but whatever.

Weird considering you put the Holy Sword. I'd put the Daim Thunder above it since at least you get 2 ( try to tell me you have a thief with enough Bld (13) to steal Olwen in chapter 10. )

Still, Eyrios isn't a 2 weapons' man. You can almost harvest Trons in chapter 17A, 21x and 22, since you can get up to 10, 16 and 11 of them each. That's also not counting the one he comes with and the few wielded by certain bosses ( Kempf * 2, Gustav, Wolf if you're crazy enough ). He also makes one of the better Fire Sword users, with his auto A rank and high magic. Olwen can't do that since she starts at C while the weapon is B ranked. There's always the Wind, Fire and Thunder tomes, too. His Pursuit critical might be 0 but he can also soften the enemy with his critical from a weaker weapon and kill them on the 2nd blow if he doubles.

Finally, he has Sun Sword coupled with Prayer, literally a vampire with faith in a higher presence, making him extremely difficult to kill. If he does manage to get hit after he shoop da whooped his enemy, that is.

EDIT: 2 pages late lol...

Edited by Emperor Alvis

Nah, when you got whooped by Oifey, he knocked you senseless. When you magically survived and came to, your mind was a total mess, thus why you though you killed him.

Oh.

Can I go kill him now?

Also, I'm, like, the only person here who can magically spark a conversation where everyone's against me with a single post. It's awesome.

Oh.

Can I go kill him now?

Also, I'm, like, the only person here who can magically spark a conversation where everyone's against me with a single post. It's awesome.

Nope. I'm going to kill you. Again.

*Cue FE5 Boss Theme*

*Daim Thunder on Johan. Both times hit. Continue activates. Two more hits of Daim Thunder*

Done.

Oh.

Can I go kill him now?

Well, it happened to me when I tried to convince folks that Leen >>>>>>>>>>>>> Laylea in cuteness.