• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Now there are dudes taping themselves doing dangerous stunts... and one guy tries to stand on his bike and falls. The same guy recovers, and is seen eating while riding a motorbike.

Edited by Ein Lanford

[spoiler=37:30-41;30]After running around the Cycling Road and beating the respawning trainers and a few wild mons, Seph evolved. I considered hardening him in Route 206, but his lack of efficient offensive moves made me rethink my strategy. I needed heart scales, and there was only one way to get them under these circumstances.

I'd need to go underground. And in order to do so, I entered a parallel world where everything happened at half speed. Heart scales obtained, time resumed its usual course, and I made immediate use of them.

After that, I decided to roam the world, surfing and looting. In the process, I wasted my chance of catching some tentacools, what eventually prevented me of catching other mons that could have been of use... but who am I fooling, again?

During these travels, I came across a mansion where I had to battle five maids, beating them in exactly eight turns. Although I was under the impression that such consecutive battles happened three or four times, Seph only gained the experience value of one. Am I imagining things?

In the garden, I found an adamant male pikachu who readily jumped inside one of my dusk balls, knowing he stood no chance. I called him Lightbrand and proceeded with my travels, training Seph in the arts of Ansatsuken.

ScreenShot270.png

It's just too bad that he can't learn Sky Uppercut, though. What is he going to do if the opponent jumps? Apparently, Seph would either freeze them on the spot, or counter-attack with a flurry of punches. Well, time will tell how effective this is going to be.

One of Seph's opponents in this quest was a naughty female Croagunk he refused to kill. I decided to capture her, naming her Bananas.

Meanwhile, Arwyn learned to dance instead of raging - and yet, she's now stronger than ever. I guess the sight of a female sea serpent dancing is just that frightening.

Training finished, I decided to sleep over the waves of Route 213. Tomorrow, I face the dreaded Mt. Coronet and its dreaded army of bronzongs... provided I don't drown before that.

-FE4Thread

Edited by TheEnd

trNow there are dudes taping themselves doing dangerous stunts... and one guy tries to stand on his bike and falls.

God dammit stop spamming.

Now there are dudes taping themselves doing dangerous stunts... and one guy tries to stand on his bike and falls. The same guy recovers, and is seen eating while riding a motorbike.

Okay.

EDIT: It's obvious he isn't being serious.

Edited by Soul

Because it's offends whitey. IE Me.

I don't recall you wanting him warned for his "Stupid Nigger" username. Huh.

Because it's offends whitey. IE Me.

You're not Kenshiro.

Raul Julia is dead.

You used an image of him to show that you are, too.

Celcius sucks. Unless you're boiling water or something, use farenheight.

My strongest pro-Celcius argument, right there.

Edited by TheEnd

Funny thing is, Hika's not black nor yellow.

Whiter than any white person you know (unless you know albinos, I'm not that white)

I don't recall you wanting him warned for his "Stupid Nigger" username. Huh.

I'm not black, now am I? Why would I care if it's not a slur against my race specifically? Someone else can get offended and report it (Which I think they did, eventually...)

Raul Julia is dead.

You used an image of him to show that you are, too.

My strongest pro-Celcius argument, right here.

He lives on in our memes.

Well that's an odd conclusion to draw from an obvious meme reference.

Your pro-Celcius argument is pretty damn shoddy then.

I'm not black, now am I? Why would I care if it's not a slur against my race specifically? Someone else can get offended and report it (Which I think they did, eventually...)

I like your way of thought.

Whiter than any white person you know (unless you know albinos, I'm not that white)

I think I saw an albino once.

Hika is known for his "offensive" usernames.

He's a Retarded Faggot.

Edited by TheEnd