• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*basketball*

*EX MACHINE GUN BLOW* (I kept for getting to do that...)

Also, I can't activate corkscrew blow as often. Seriously, before I used to pull a prank on you with a first Corkscrew blow so then you tried to sweep and end up eating a second corkscrew blow.

Edited by Speedwagon

*EX MACHINE GUN BLOW* (I kept for getting to do that...)

Also, I can't activate corkscrew blow as often. Seriously, before I used to pull a prank on you with a first Corkscrew blow so then you tried to sweep and end up eating a second corkscrew blow.

Shit happens.

After all I'm not connecting with Shin Goku Satsu.

Shit happens.

After all I'm not connecting with Shin Goku Satsu.

I think it's mostly because you try it at a bad distance which makes it possible for someone to see it and react. I do it while being close since the light punch could hit or be blocked for all I care but you're gonna have to sweep or score a lucky hit with such the small opportunity I give when I try to execute it (of course, my timing sucks too since you're often jumping when I attempt it >_>).

I think it's mostly because you try it at a bad distance which makes it possible for someone to see it and react. I do it while being close since the light punch could hit or be blocked for all I care but you're gonna have to sweep or score a lucky hit with such the small opportunity I give when I try to execute it (of course, my timing sucks too since you're often jumping when I attempt it >_>).

I guess, though Akuma's a bit too frail for me to try to use a weak jab on you while I also know you just love to hurl me across the screen.

I beat him with D tiers. Who gives a damn?

Well I was saying in general that the higher tiers have an easier time winning (since easier time using as in saying how he won more with makoto than dudley. Rather than saying you should be dictated by high tiers.

*EX MACHINE GUN BLOW* (I kept for getting to do that...)Also, I can't activate corkscrew blow as often. Seriously, before I used to pull a prank on you with a first Corkscrew blow so then you tried to sweep and end up eating a second corkscrew blow.

Well online lag and keyboard. I'm not sure how the game registers keyboard movements but there were times when I wanted to do two hadouken commands and it came out as a shoryuken instead.

Indifferent I guess. I just won't drink enough to get drunk.

Unlike Mumu. :awesome:

I've had a sample of wine before, I didn't like it. Maybe it's because I'm young, though.

I've drank and I've never been drunk. Doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't have to like it.

Well, that suggestion's never the first thing that comes to mind when someone says 'I'll never get drunk' :U

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They removed the Ugly Americans episodes from the free On-Demand menu : (

I've had wine, rum and beer. I'm not sure why people say not to drink any of that quickly, I've done it and have had no problems.

Edited by Speedwagon

I've had wine, rum and beer. I'm not sure why people say not to drink any of that quickly, I've done it and have had no problems.

I've had a shot of this thing called Grappa, which has 80% alcohol in it, supposedly even one shot gets people tipsy. I felt nothing.

I probably had the equivalent of 2-3 beer bottles worth of bacardi along with half a bottle of Captain Daniel's, once again, nothing. Although other people I was drinking with were kinda tipsy and some were even drunk.

I've had a shot of this thing called Grappa, which has 80% alcohol in it, supposedly even one shot gets people tipsy. I felt nothing.

I probably had the equivalent of 2-3 beer bottles worth of bacardi along with half a bottle of Captain Daniel's, once again, nothing. Although other people I was drinking with were kinda tipsy and some were even drunk.

Seems like the more often you get drunk, the less resistant you become to it based on what I've seen. Dad keeps "tipsy" after 1 or 2 bottles of Corona.

Aren't you bigger than most of them? That usually helps.

As for me I had to drink 14 shots in about 3 hours to get decently drunk.

Seems like the more often you get drunk, the less resistant you become to it based on what I've seen. Dad keeps "tipsy" after 1 or 2 bottles of Corona.

My dad can drink a lot and still be perfectly able to drive. He drank like 10 shots of that Grappa and was still able to drive from Long Island back to NJ.

Aren't you bigger than most of them? That usually helps.

One dude was my size and was drunk.

Some of them were about my size.