FE4 THREAD

Fia

For some, it beats doing all the work.

Yeah...although it isn't entirely fun, I usually fall asleep in the time being. 8[

My cat was in our top cabinet above our counter and she jumped out form inside of it when I was getting a bowl. Best. Cat. Ever.

Wow, you have a cat. A. CAT.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Have I ever ranted here?

Dunno

Maybe you just don't need to do that every now and then >_>

Also, I usually rant to someone on MSN/AIM, so I've spared you quite a few >_>

About your brother? Yeah, lots of times.

I guess they count but it's mostly just to point out his stupidity and lulz >_>.

I've tried ranting, supposedly it helps some people but for me it's worked better by just "bottling it up".

Hey, I want a sincere and specific answer. Why do you guys seem to have bad opinions over the GBA FEs? Is it the gameplay, it was indeed pretty nerfed from the prvious titles, but not horribad.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I might just be thinking of The End and Martur here.

Too easy (at least FE7 and 8) and the supports pissed me off.

Of course, those are kinda the only two I've (directluy) played...

Hey, I want a sincere and specific answer. Why do you guys seem to have bad opinions over the GBA FEs? Is it the gameplay, it was indeed pretty nerfed from the prvious titles, but not horribad.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I might just be thinking of The End and Martur here.

Well it's probably mostly due to exposure to the SNES games and liking those.

The GBA games...

Have a weaker story

Easier

Removed lots of nice gameplay mechanics from the previous games (Capture, Fatigue)

Tweaked some old things and made it worse (Support system)

Edited by Speedwagon

Too easy (at least FE7 and 8) and the supports pissed me off.

Of course, those are kinda the only two I've (directluy) played...

FE6's supports sucked even more since they were limited per chapter.

Well it's probably mostly due to exposure to the SNES games and liking those.

The GBA games...

Have a weaker story

Easier

Removed lots of nice gameplay mechanics from the previous games (Capture, Fatigue).

The plot seemed to have re-awakened it's roots, were dragons common and all that, similiar to Akaneia, and FE6 indeed is an Akaneia wannabe, unfortunately.

As for difficulty, I think the only two competent difficulties are FE6's HM and FE7's HHM.

Fatigue wasn't a good add-on IMO, it made the gameplay a little realistic, but it also made some of your units have to stay behind if they don't have an item to cure it. Now, the capturing was just amazing, I could also picture how much more awesome it would be if Canto were kept.

Fatigue wasn't a good add-on IMO, it made the gameplay a little realistic, but it also made some of your units have to stay behind if they don't have an item to cure it. Now, the capturing was just amazing, I could also picture how much more awesome it would be if Canto were kept.

The support building method of leveling up supports by being close to people is more realistically than just having it like in the previous games. People like it because it's realistic.

Personally I liked the fatigue system, it added more need for strategy in the game since you'd have to change your unit setup and think more carefully about what you deply while in every other game you can just bring the same units you've been giving steroids to on every freaking chapter. Plus it set some limits to the broken staff users.

I dislike them too, but specific reasons won't be right if I try to give them for me. The GBA games always just felt silly to me. And the graphical style took a very bad direction.

The support building method of leveling up supports by being close to people is more realistically than just having it like in the previous games. People like it because it's realistic.

Personally I liked the fatigue system, it added more need for strategy in the game since you'd have to change your unit setup and think more carefully about what you deply while in every other game you can just bring the same units you've been giving steroids to on every freaking chapter. Plus it set some limits to the broken staff users.

Yes it was, it was pretty ideal.

Well, that's true...a person can't fight forever. Another thing I liked about FE5 was that it had movement stars and different animations for different weapons, oh yeah, leadership stars, something FE6-9 lacked

What is this, tits or gtfo?

npq995.jpg

It has a pantyshot, so I win immediately.

Um- My main attraction is never...um, those, just look- SILVER HAIR

That's too procative for an adorable girl like her. =|

Um- My main attraction is never...um, those, just look- SILVER HAIR

That's too procative for an adorable girl like her. =|

SURE BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS SQUEAL LIKE AN EDWARD CULLEN FANGIRL WHEN YOU SEE LOLIS LIKE HER

You only like Haku because she's drunk. WELL

YOU WANT DRUNK?

I'LL GET YOU DRUNK.

2i6yt8o.png

Yep, I'm killing someone without using any weapon. >:3

7382560.jpg

5118045.jpg

7855889.jpg

4902499.jpg

8590167.jpg

ffffff this is too much i'm going to sleep good night /savesavesavesavesave