• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Nephenee has a personality...in FE9.

Nephenee has 3 lines of dialouge outside of supports in FE9, and even with supports, she has no personality.

She also is not good looking, and is stuck with E lances, wihch means she's overrated.

Nephenee has a personality...in FE9.

She's not very interesting at all. And she doesn't even have a good character design to make up for it. |:

Nephenee has 3 lines of dialouge outside of supports in FE9, and even with supports, she has no personality.

She also is not good looking, and is stuck with E lances, wihch means she's overrated.

She's not very interesting at all. And she doesn't even have a good character design to make up for it. |:

Right...so many characters in FE portraying the silent one.

I don't disagree she is overrated, but in FE10's HM, she is pretty good, she usually doubles consistently.

I know arguing with you is completetly pointless, but...

Right...so many characters in FE portraying the silent one.

Want to know why there are no other quiet FE characters? Quiet characters are boring. Look at Nephenee's overuse of pauses and stuttering. That doesn't give her a personality, it makes her text annoying to read.

I don't disagree she is overrated, but in FE10's HM, she is pretty good, she usually doubles consistently.

Her damage output is terrible until late Part 3 even on Easy Mode. I would know; I play it often. :|

Frankly, I find being invincible (Oscar) much more useful than anything Nephenee brings. :/

If she were in a farm girl outfit, would you change your tune? I know I'd be singing quite the tune!

If she were in a farm girl outfit, would you change your tune? I know I'd be singing quite the tune!

*walks over to Kintenbo, then mows him down with a massive axe before walking away*

*walks over to Kintenbo, then mows him down with a massive axe before walking away*

Now, now laddie! Think of it! Smallish shirt in which I'm not sure to describe and denim shorts! Does that not sound lovely! Naturally, what good would denim shorts be if she wasn't bare foot and all that stuff you'd expect me to say! Oh Tennessee, what have you done to me upon my occasional visits!?

Now, now laddie! Think of it! Smallish shirt in which I'm not sure to describe and denim shorts! Does that not sound lovely! Naturally, what good would denim shorts be if she wasn't bare foot and all that stuff you'd expect me to say! Oh Tennessee, what have you done to me upon my occasional visits!?

*summons Great Axe Armors to surround Kintenbo* Crush him!!

Edited by Ein Lanford

*summons Great Axe Armors to surround Kintenbo* Crush him!!

Ah, but you see, I'm an axe fan myself. They wouldn't attack me! I've some Berserkers on my side, anyways!

Well, it might be an improvement over the lousy armor and helmet, but I'm not sure...

Nephenee's Wrath seemed interesting in FE9.

However, FE9 is also Paladinland.

I had a difficult time getting wrath to activate. Same thing with Tauroneo's resolve, but nobody cares about him.

Edited by Musashi

And this means what exactly? Besides, I live in the South.

Why hate on your fellow southerner, then? She has rights, too, you know! Well, I've always wondered why she was out of the kitchen, but that's besides the point!