• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I know arguing with you is completetly pointless, but...

Her damage output is terrible until late Part 3 even on Easy Mode. I would know; I play it often. :|

Frankly, I find being invincible (Oscar) much more useful than anything Nephenee brings. :/

I am not delusional in FE debates anymore, just sayin', this being my first FE10 run might just explain some things.

Oscar is pretty decent until early Part 4, but I can't know much for sure since I didn't see Endgame's enemies yet. I started using him at 4-P, it was because of his dreadful caps, but his affinity is just excellent.

Same thing with Tauroneo's resolve, but nobody cares about him.

I care about Tauroneo. :[i named my Tauros Tauroneo.

I thought Tauroneo is pretty awesome character.

Edited by Generic Officer

I am not delusional in FE debates anymore, just sayin', this being my first FE10 run might just explain some things.

According to...? That being said, no matter who you cite, it doesn't matter to me.

Oscar is pretty decent until early Part 4, but I can't know much for sure since I didn't see Endgame's enemies yet. I started using him at 4-P, it was because of his dreadful caps, but his affinity is just excellent.

You didn't make a single point throughout that entire post.

Why hate on your fellow southerner, then? She has rights, too, you know! Well, I've always wondered why she was out of the kitchen, but that's besides the point!

*charges his blaster, then fires two shots, one straight, the other at an upwards angle*

4 Pages? I am disappoint.

So am I. It should have been no pages.

I care about Tauroneo. :[

I named my Tauros Tauroneo.

I like Tauroneo, but who really uses him in PoR?

Sigh. Hey, everyone.

Hi.

*charges his blaster, then fires two shots, one straight, the other at an upwards angle*

Heeeeey, you're not Samus. Well, you don't look like Samus, you don't act like Samus, and (PU) you CERTAINTLY smell like Samus!

I think I'll get them just to creep them out.

Wait, I know a girl who's obsessive with purple, fuck.

You should. And then stare at them. Reallly hard.

Is she a nice girl?

Hi.

I was hoping for a more lively response.

gohgctiljtrfjnecodopklnte.jpg

I lol'd

He's not bad. Definitely better in the sequel considering you can promote him as early as 3-12 and have a much easier time.

Yeah I always use him when I play Fe10, and also I like his high magic so he can use imbue. I haven't played FE9 yet I would emulate it but my laptop has an integrated video card and wont run it. (and also I lost my memory card and no gamestop near me has FE9 or a memory card.)

According to...? That being said, no matter who you cite, it doesn't matter to me.

You didn't make a single point throughout that entire post.

You think I'm hard-headed and find it pointless to argue with me.

My point was irrelevant to thet discusion reguarding Nephenee, yeah, but you pretty much summed it up and brought up Oscar.