FE4 THREAD

Fia

N- wait, you're actually right this time. I'll do juuuust that.

Sillyna.

Wow, that Tedius thread was disgusting.

Sure,I only want girls, but I'd keep a boy if I had one and not give it up for adoption or something >_>

Vincent wouldn't keep a boy.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Good god, something I found in another thread of his...

No, that is a lie. If that were true, I would face capital punishment or global ban. Not every site or social network service is going to banhammer me. Not all people hate me. The people who hate me are corrupt. The people I got in trouble with online are only persecutors. Therefore I am a cybermartyr.

Feminism is a pure falsehood, filled with destructively false premises. It is nothing but a hate moment that spreads anti-male and deceptive premises and propaganda. It is all about female supremacy under the pretense of gender equality. Feminism has claims with no scientific evidence to back them up.

I'd ban him if he tried to join this place. Don't think discussion would be necessary for that.

That's how he was dealt with in FESS. Bus let him troll around for only a couple hours.

Some younger, more sensitive members took massive damage from him.

I would, though.

12 girls and 1 boy, how does that look for a family? =3

Harem.

I can't stop ROFL'ing at the drama regarding the French team.

What exactly happened? I heard one guy was fired, and there was a fight as well...

What exactly happened? I heard one guy was fired, and there was a fight as well...

It all started with the press revealing that Anelka insulted Domenech (two days ago I think). Anelka was then fired.

Drama ensued and the whole team became paranoid, trying to "look for the traitor" who reported Anelka's insults.

Then today Evra had an argument with a member of the staff. The whole team then stopped their training and are now camping in a bus.

It all started with the press revealing that Anelka insulted Domenech (two days ago I think). Anelka was then fired.

Drama ensued and the whole team became paranoid, trying to "look for the traitor" who reported Anelka's insults.

Then today Evra had an argument with a member of the staff. The whole team then stopped their training and are now camping in a bus.

Wow. That's pretty fucked up. They might even boycott the next match if it goes on like this.