• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Good afternoon guys~

This flood of Nick Jonas vids on youtube is sickening. I am awaiting the end of his 3 week stint, at least there'll be a DECENT Marius then.

Also......I was at the beach today with some people, including Momiji....and I didn't feel uneasy near her, nor jealous when something guy-related was mentioned, etc...so I really did learn how to let go of her ;~;

That just further proves the insanity of it. =P

Want to share some of my noodles?

Who ever said insanity is a bad thing, though? 8D

Nah, you can have them today.

Soluna's sig is adorable. I want to hug it.

I guess... what TE said applies here?

I would too. She looks klutzy and innocent, thus very huggable. But not seductive.

Not even. Maybe in the picture but damn is she boring. D:>

Good afternoon guys~

This flood of Nick Jonas vids on youtube is sickening. I am awaiting the end of his 3 week stint, at least there'll be a DECENT Marius then.

Also......I was at the beach today with some people, including Momiji....and I didn't feel uneasy near her, nor jealous when something guy-related was mentioned, etc...so I really did learn how to let go of her ;~;

Hi Enjo~

I'm glad I'm only paying attention to my subscriptions and recommends on YouTube. :<

/patpat

You know you had to sometime, right?

Hi Enjo~

I'm glad I'm only paying attention to my subscriptions and recommends on YouTube. :<

/patpat

You know you had to sometime, right?

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~

Well, I youtube Les Miserables lamost daily to see if any new vids of the London show are posted, but it's all Nick Jonas. No love for the much much better Enjolras played by Killian Donnelly ;~;

Thing is, I feel more in love than ever, yet the feeling uneasy or jealous from the past disappeared entirely.

Who ever said insanity is a bad thing, though? 8D

Nah, you can have them today.

Nobody. :P

Oh, okay... I can always make more if you change your mind. Just don't bite my arm again

What irony?

Loony got rid of her old sig to see if people would stop saying she wanted people to hit on her. Lux comes in and comments on her new sig.

2 + 2 = ?

Come to think of it, irony might not have been the best word for it, but it's still amusing.

Edited by Musashi

Loony got rid of her old sig to see if people would stop saying she wanted people to hit on her. Lux comes in and comments on her new sig.

2 + 2 = ?

Come to think of it, irony might not have been the best word for it, but it's still amusing.

I would've said something similiar only as a compliment.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~

Well, I youtube Les Miserables lamost daily to see if any new vids of the London show are posted, but it's all Nick Jonas. No love for the much much better Enjolras played by Killian Donnelly ;~;

Thing is, I feel more in love than ever, yet the feeling uneasy or jealous from the past disappeared entirely.

Hmmm...

/youtubes Les Miserables

I don't see anythi- ...

... :<

That's actually a good thing, really. 8D

Nobody. :P

Oh, okay... I can always make more if you change your mind. Just don't bite my arm again

Thought so.

I probably won't change my mi- can I have some noodles? D:>

4?

Pro mathematician. :newyears:

Hi brother~

Hmmm...

/youtubes Les Miserables

I don't see anythi- ...

... :<

That's actually a good thing, really. 8D

Well, change settings to only show uploads from the past week/month and to show them in order of upload date.

I know, but it's weird ;~;

Thought so.

I probably won't change my mi- can I have some noodles? D:>

I'll make some later. I'm not even sure if you're around now.