• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

it's truth though.

...see you dumped me for the RP, otherwise right now if it was active you'd be RPing and not here.

If you really loved me, you'd have joined up too. Then we would still be together. :wub:

If you really loved me, you'd have joined up too. Then we would still be together. :wub:

Hahaha, I don't role play and you wouldn't want me too.

btw your gallade is on hold. those stones are super rare and i might have 2 right now. Will evolve...later.

luxray zetta is one of my highest level pokemon and Sashi's Whiscash is my water/ground type who is like 5-8 levels lower than zetta, who sadly replaced my penguin fury (lol steel's weakness).

my other very high level pokemon is scyther (lol, false swipe) and those two darn roaming pokemon left are a pain. they won't stay in the pokeball. moltres and the moon one. Lucario is awesome ^_^ too.

Also, Celica's promotion has to be, by far, THE worst in the series. SHE GOT NO FREAKING GAINS.

Actually, that's just how FE1/2 promotions work. If the character's stats are too high, they might just gain nothing.

Yaaaaaaaaawwwwn... I'm still sleepy, and it looks like I went to sleep without eating the cake Soluna made for me last night.

I HOPE HE LEAVES AND NEVER COMES BACK. D:<

Why? It was a good one... smile.gif

bye bye now. *waves to thread*

bye

Edited by Mr. Goodkat

mini fia...afterall, you've had so many suitors.

Jumping on the bandwagon. ;;

Yaaaaaaaaawwwwn... I'm still sleepy, and it looks like I went to sleep without eating the cake Soluna made for me last night.

Now it's cold...

But you wouldn't like it anyway. :<