• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but I'm waiting for a cooling pad to arrive since my laptop's CPU has been overheating and shutting off whenever I play PC games. Don't wanna risk any more damage.

Fair enough. My laptop still gets hot enough to burn me when I play anything more powerful than a GBA Emulator, but it hasn't shut down from heat yet, so...

I take it no one plays UT around here anymore.

It's all about TF2.

Feel like a round of UT?

Sure, maybe later if more people come.

Yes but I'm waiting for a cooling pad to arrive since my laptop's CPU has been overheating and shutting off whenever I play PC games. Don't wanna risk any more damage.

Yeah the heatwaves don't help either. Fucking 100degree+ weather.

Nice 2 round kills in 17 seconds. 8D

It was based off this video, I tried to mimic it, but I found an easier way.

Edited by Dagron

So I was messing around with JoJo for a bit...

Thankfully I avoided getting my ass handed that much.

He let his damn archer die, wtf.

6 days dammit.

VASM linked to a video where he plays FE3. He's pretty much a beginner... Silver Lance down to 2 uses in Chapter 2.

Also, I beat Judah in FE Gaiden. Guess that's what the 4, 8, 12 in-game message meant.

Edited by Sirius

I thought of making it an LP but not being able to comment much, wasn't sure. I guess I might try starting on Alm's chapter 4 maps or something. Though, what's a program I can use to add audio commentary AFTER the video is made (since programs that do it during the recording have been terrible from what I've tried).

I saw later that your current mic is shitty, but in case you get a better one, I think you can probably do everything you'd need to with VirtualDub (maybe VirtualDubMod) and Audacity.

Just queue up the movie you've already recorded, start to record your voice and make commentary in Audacity. Then there's probably a couple of ways you could get the new voice track in. The easiest would probably just be to save it as an mp3 and add it as a new voice stream (I think this only works in Mod). Alternately, you could export the audio from your recorded video as a WAV in VirtualDub, add it as a new stream in Audacity, save that, and then choose the "Audio from other file" option in VirtualDub.

I'm sure my explanations lack much sense without the programs in front of you or example photos, but if you ever get a nice mic and want to try it out, I'd be willing to offer more help.

ishtar2_os.png

Gorgeous. I don't know who she is yet, but it's a really nice picture, IMO.