• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Any advice?

Probably, but if you get past him, it's better than Draug.

There's not much I can say other than don't worry too much if your units get KO'd in the prologue. They most likely come back in the real game seeing as you still see those KO'd units in cutscenes. Only restart if units like Athena/Shiida/Merric/Wrys get KO'd. Also try to make chokepoints of your own, as in have your units huddle together when possible if that makes any sense. You need to play real defensively and use 2-range to the best of your ability. Although seeing as your Ryan is KO'd that only really leaves you with Merric unfortunately. Think of this as H5's earlygame in SD.

Definitely. I decided to go with Draug anyway and save myself from having to restart like 6 more times than I would have. Surprisingly I beat that chapter on my second try.

Edited by Joey

My brother's new gf looks like a loli.

You can do it too, Musashi.

god dammit I can't find an FE12 rom that works!

I got mine in one try

What's wrong with you guys

Edited by Mr. Facepalm

god dammit I can't find an FE12 rom that works!dry.gif

Look for a patched rom.

It might be just me, but I think the sounds/musics don't work correcty on my flashcard, because they sound like shit. (That means, I do hear music, but maybe only certain instruments, resulting in tracks that are just annoying to my ears.) Or it might just be the real thing, and in that case I'd be really disappointed.

What's wrong with you guys

I wish I knew...sad.gif which emulator is preferable?

Look for a patched rom.

It might be just me, but I think the sounds/musics don't work correcty on my flashcard, because they sound like shit. (That means, I do hear music, but maybe only certain instruments, resulting in tracks that are just annoying to my ears.) Or it might just be the real thing, and in that case I'd be really disappointed.

Ok thank you! NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Edited by Mr. Goodkat

I wish I knew...sad.gif which emulator is preferable?

The order is always Desmume if you can run it smoothly, No$GBA if your machine is older.

Wait, so answering Yes/No in the prologue gets you different units?

I don't recall a direct question about it, though.

Not that it matters if you aren't reading...

Edited by Mr. Facepalm

Hey, The End I was wondering, what does this option mean?

Stuff.png

(Something with people? union?)

From what I've seen from it, it gives bonuses such as items, stats boost for x chapters and other things.

Does anybody have the same problem as me with the sounds?

From what I've seen from it, it gives bonuses such as items, stats boost for x chapters and other things.

Does anybody have the same problem as me with the sounds?

Yeah. But by lowering the sound quality on my DS emulator the music did sound normal again, though of very low quality >.>

Look for a patched rom.

It works perfectly on my flashcard, I just think the sound is crap by itself. =\