FE4 THREAD

Fia

Good thing you get a save point right before the part with the fort. My Aran played Rambo for that little segment.

Yeah, but the hard part is killing the 5 bastard Bandits that swarm your team, I can only take out 3 until they kill a person.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

RAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEE

There's at least 4 wave of Roroinforcement. I couldn't survive longer to see if there were more. *Resets for the 2x times*

Lunatic?

Edited by Mr. Facepalm

He said H1. =\

I have my screen at 640x480 resolution because of No$GBA. Don't mind me if I don't check a lot of posts.

Hmm, the only support convos are those involving My Unit? lol

Edited by Mr. Facepalm

Yeah, but the hard part is killing the 5 bastard Bandits that swarm your team, I can only take out 3 until they kill a person.

In the beginning? Yeah I can understand that part being a pain in the ass. Took me two tries before I got the rhythm down for that part though. You actually want to play offensively in that chapter.

Edited by Joey

In the beginning? Yeah I can understand that part being a pain in the ass. Took me two tries before I got the rhythm down for that part though. You actually want to play offensively in that chapter.

.....Offensively? What.

Anyway, Cecil gets OHKO'd, Luke survives with 1 HP, My unit gets 2HKO'd, Marth gets 2HKO'd, Gordin and Ryan get 1RKO'd, bleh. =\ I even gave Aran a slightly +2 MT Steel sword so he can 1RKO stuff, but he STILL GETS HIT

Edited by AstraLunaSol

RAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEE

There's at least 4 wave of Roroinforcement. I couldn't survive longer to see if there were more. *Resets for the 2x times*

4 waves of them? Crap...

.....Offensively? What.

Anyway, Cecil gets OHKO'd, Luke survives with 1 HP, My unit gets 2HKO'd, Marth gets 2HKO'd, Gordin and Ryan get 1RKO'd, bleh. =\ I even gave Aran a slightly +2 MT Steel sword so he can 1RKO stuff, but he STILL GETS HIT

If we're talking about the beginning try having Gordin chip that lone brigand to the left with the Steel Bow, he'll do enough damage for Aran to finish him off without getting countered, although Gordin will be in the range of the other bandit(Oddly though, I used My Unit to do the chip damage instead but the other bandit attacked Aran who could 1RKO him with ease instead of My Unit who can't even counter. Maybe he'll ignore Gordin too but if he doesn't you may have to rethink this strategy if Gordin gets 1RKO'd). Also you can lure the bandit near the sea without having the other bandit near him attack anybody else. I recommend using Marth to lure that one after that should be pretty simple as long as you use the save point on the turn you decide to send Aran on that fort to solo those other bandits. Also I recommend making Cecil a curate for that chapter and Rody a Mage or vice versa.

Edited by Joey

If we're talking about the beginning try having Gordin chip that lone brigand to the left with the Steel Bow, he'll do enough damage for Aran to finish him off without getting countered, although Gordin will be in the range of the other bandit(Oddly though, I used My Unit to do the chip damage instead but the other bandit attacked Aran who could 1RKO him with ease instead of My Unit who can't even counter. Maybe he'll ignore Gordin too but if he doesn't you may have to rethink this strategy if Gordin gets 1RKO'd). Also you can lure the bandit near the sea without having the other bandit near him attack anybody else. I recommend using Marth to lure that one after that should be pretty simple as long as you use the save point on the turn you decide to send Aran on that fort to solo those other bandits. Also I recommend making Cecil a curate for that chapter and Rody a Mage or vice versa.

I'll see what I can do. @_@

[spoiler=outfit]Butterfly mask. Seriously...?

I see the dressing game rages on.

Luke: You know you want me to give you a nickname.

Rody: Yeah, sure. Only if I can give you one.

Luke: Hurray, go ahead!

Rody: What about "annoying guy?"

Luke: ... okay I get it

Edited by Mr. Facepalm

Now I can't decide whether to make Palla a Cav or a PK. Damn you, IS, and your decently balanced classes!

Promote her first.

lolwut my Rody gained a strength point, as a curate.

Well, that shows that units have growths everywhere.

Since Jan was no help...who is fox?

He's a former mod and a friend of mine. He used to be pretty active, but not so much anymore.