FE4 THREAD

Fia

Actually, I think Shin FE4 would be a full-blown dating sim with some residual strategy RPG elements.

Suddenly, that whole FE4 HIgh School thread makes so much more sense it's scary.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I either ignored that or erased it from my mind.

It's pretty much how would FE4 be if set in a High School. And, to an extent, if set in a dating sim.

Alright who's the bastard that's making this stupid resource points thing for Camus' BSFE map giving me 0 points every freaking time. THE OINLY THING THAT LEFT MY INVENTORY WAS A FREAKING SILVER LANCE AND GRADIUS AND I STILL ONLY GET 0 POINTS!? I EVEN KEPT THOSE STINKING STAT BOOSTERS THAT COULD'VE HELPED THINGS EASIER FOR CAMUS AND HIS KNIGHTS.

My score was higher last time around when I killed more enemies and used up all the stat boosters.

Edited by Sirius

Alright who's the bastard that's making this stupid resource points thing for Camus' BSFE map giving me 0 points every freaking time. THE OINLY THING THAT LEFT MY INVENTORY WAS A FREAKING SILVER LANCE AND GRADIUS AND I STILL ONLY GET 0 POINTS!? I EVEN KEPT THOSE STINKING STAT BOOSTERS THAT COULD'VE HELPED THINGS EASIER FOR CAMUS AND HIS KNIGHTS.

My score was higher last time around when I killed more enemies and used up all the stat boosters.

Do you have any way of getting money?

Do you have any way of getting money?

In that map, doesn't look like it. The points on that particular rating were higher in Midia's map when I went outta my to get that stupid Elfire tome (its position is just plain shitty). I think I'll try keeping Gradius intact next but I'm not gonna do that now.

Edited by Sirius

Iiiiiice Draaaaaaagooonnnnssssss

It's pretty annoying how IS took out the weaknesses of Fire Dragons and Ice Dragons but not Flying dragons. =\

Yeah, but Dragons would be too easy if they had 1-range and weaknesses.

It looks like she's upset over people leaving nasty comments on her Youtube channel.

Why's that?

OH fuckit I'm gonna watch it later.

I think it was something about in her videos before her breakdown she told people they were fuckers and other stuff.

....I really don't get it now.

I could barely even understand what she was saying after her dad left.

Same.

C'mon now, I could not even watch the video and say that most of the flaming is related to her "dubious" choice of clothing.