• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

My Friend has a doctor named Dr. C. Min.

633696189719018060-namingyourchildy.jpg

What the fuck is this bullshit why is a Swordmaster doubling me in an arena when I have 25+2 spd on Sirius.

Just like GBA FE. Someone I know had Priscilla get doubled by a Valkyrie. Wielding Fimbulvetr no less.

*meme*

Just like GBA FE. Someone I know had Priscilla get doubled by a Valkyrie. Wielding Fimbulvetr no less.

lol

@_@ I'm just thinking that Shards/Starsphere don't work in the arena, because then it would be reasonable why he's doubled.

@_@ I'm just thinking that Shards/Starsphere don't work in the arena, because then it would be reasonable why he's doubled.

It's a possiblity. Do you have someone with 26 Spd to check?

Otherwise is there the option to have the battle info like FE 4 (Hit, Full Atk, Def/Res and Crit or Level)?

It's a possiblity. Do you have someone with 26 Spd to check?

Otherwise is there the option to have the battle info like FE 4 (Hit, Full Atk, Def/Res and Crit or Level)?

Well, there's Oguma, Though he still gets doubled, when I was abusing him, so I guess that shards/Sphere don't count.

It's actual arena abusing, not the Battle prep screen one.

Well, there's Oguma, Though he still gets doubled, when I was abusing him, so I guess that shards/Sphere don't count.

It's actual arena abusing, not the Battle prep screen one.

What's his speed?

Another way would be checking with Defense if they break the caps. You have any General, Paladin or Dracoknight with 30 Defense?

What's his speed?

Another way would be checking with Defense if they break the caps. You have any General, Paladin or Dracoknight with 30 Defense?

26, capped. Soooooo.

I wish. I probably won't reach that until I get to the secret chop in Ch20 with the boosters. Since I plan on capping Sirius in Def.

What's his speed?

Well, if it's anything like the Gameboy Advance Arenas, they probably do break stat caps. I've been doubled by Myrmidons with 20 speed unpromoted Hector many times.

Proof that Soluna wants Musashi's attention:

Breast implants. Really now?

How did I just know this would come up?

Well, if it's anything like the Gameboy Advance Arenas, they probably do break stat caps. I've been doubled by Myrmidons with 20 speed unpromoted Hector many times.

Well, I'm just speculating here, but yeah, there's that option.

Breast implants. Really now?

From masturbating in front of him to breast implants. Doooooooooooooooooood.