Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Raven

I've not long come back from the cinema after watching this.

I really enjoyed the first one, and the second was no less impressive; The action scenes were great.

I believe the story felt deeper, as it talked more of the Transformers' past, origins of the Primes, etc.

If you enjoyed the first live-action movie, you'd like this one too. Bigger, badder Decepticons makes everything better.

Anyone else seen it yet?

I really enjoyed the first one, and the second was no less impressive; The action scenes were great.

I believe the story felt deeper, as it talked more of the Transformers' past, origins of the Primes, etc.

If you enjoyed the first live-action movie, you'd like this one too. Bigger, badder Decepticons makes everything better.

Anyone else seen it yet?

It's not out in the States yet.

:/

The more Megan Fox on it, the better.

But I have a mixed hype about this one.

There is a satisfactory amount of Megan Fox, I assure you.

Pretty much the best movie I've seen since the last Transformers.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it as much as me. Can't wait for it to come out on DVD. I feel like going back to the cinema just to watch it again, to be honest.

I heard that it's a piece of shit that takes a dump over all the good things the 2007 move did. Could be me.

I heard that it's a piece of shit that takes a dump over all the good things the 2007 move did. Could be me.

Yeah it's just you

No, I'm pretty sure Megan Fox is in this movie.

She is. And I'm glad becuase the movie needed some eye candy after finding out who the other hot chick was (omg spoiler!)

Edited by CGV

• 2 weeks later...
It was awesome. I also got to watch it on the 25th XD!

Also,

Optimus died! Yay!

Okay, he didn't really. How sad.

Spoiler:

Yes he dies, but he is revived.

The second time I watched it was no less enjoyable than the first. If not better, because this time there were no geeks sitting behind who wouldn't shut up, and no 50 year old loner smelling of piss in the row in front.

Anyone else seen it yet?

I think you're wrong about the story being deeper, it was more like 10% story, 70% action and 20% Megan Fox. And it was a long movie too. Nevertheless, it is a great movie.

I think you're wrong about the story being deeper, it was more like 10% story, 70% action and 20% Megan Fox. And it was a long movie too. Nevertheless, it is a great movie.

Thinking back on the first movie, you're probably right. Although I'm not complaining about that 20% there.

Ninji, by anticlimatic ending, do you mean

when Galvatron Megatron and Starscream run like pussies? I think that's needed to happen for a third installment.

Naw, he's probably talking about

Optimus killing the Fallen with parts he got 1 minute ago. Fallen was way cooler than Megatron

who is way better than Megantron (see wut I did thar?)

After seeing this movie and reading about it later, my opinion stands as such:

The buttload of shitheaded critics who gave Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen negative ratings and reviews for such trivial reasons deserve to have Fallen's lance shoved up their asses.

Disclaimer: My opinion and nothing more or less, folks. Because I seriously enjoyed it. ^^