FE7 LowTurns Topic

Rolanmen1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you low-turn the desert (chapter 22E/23H I think), 27E/29H, 20E/21H, 21E/22H and 25E/27H both Jerme and Kenneth?

Yeah, all this is coming.

Ah, because I think the game would go WAY faster if you had 2 pegasus knights.

Yeah i know, if i see that i need her, i will just load one of my old saves. And if she is urgently needed, i will do another lowturn strat to recruit her.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome!

I was wondering what Matthew was doing at first but then everything was good again. XD

I thought that it was impossible to get all the items using this strategy for a second but then Sain saved the day.

Did you bring Lyn along for supports or since there was a free slot?

Awesome!

I was wondering what Matthew was doing at first but then everything was good again. XD

I thought that it was impossible to get all the items using this strategy for a second but then Sain saved the day.

Did you bring Lyn along for supports or since there was a free slot?

UPDATE: Added Ch 20 (E) / 21 (H).

All the lords are mandatory to be in this battle, and i moved Lyn because that archer have a Longbow.

ANOTHER UPDATE: I added Ch 21 (E) / 22 (H) on 1Turn with no items, i will do another strat with 2Turns items.

ANOTHER FREAKING UPDATE: Added Ch21 (E) / 22 (H) with all items obtainable.

Edited by Rolanmen1

Oh yeah, I forgot about lords being forced in chapter 19.

Interesting as always, perhaps more now since most early chapters are a joke. So did you train EVERYONE in Lyn mode?

You were lucky with the ocean seal. XD Unless you redid the run a few times for it.

Are you going to do the final chapter again on this run?

Oh yeah, I forgot about lords being forced in chapter 19.

Interesting as always, perhaps more now since most early chapters are a joke. So did you train EVERYONE in Lyn mode?

You were lucky with the ocean seal. XD Unless you redid the run a few times for it.

Are you going to do the final chapter again on this run?

No, i didn't trained everyone in Lyn Mode, just Kent and Wil, and Lyn a little, but Rath was only there to drop Lyn and to finish that archer.

And for the final chapters, i don't think so.

3 TURNED?! 3 TURNED?! Oh my gosh, I thought it'd take you like 7 turns min. or you would just skip this chapter but 3 turns ...? O.o Crazy... I can't wait to see chapter 23. You're going to Lloyd's route (I think so since it's pretty hard to give lords exp. in a fast run) so that should be interesting. I only went through that chapter once and it's been a while.

I see. I thought it only worked with flame tiles. Does it work with poison tiles and broken snags as well?

If with Poison Tiles you mean thos from Armads Chapter, i don't know, but i don't think so.

Broken Snags, never happened to me, so i don't know.

UPDATE: Added Ch 23B (E) / 24B (H) (Linus Chapter)

Also i decided to put some stuff that have to be with FE7 that i might do that i might do.

EDIT: Please read description on 23B (E) / 24B (H) vid and 23A (E) / 24A (H) videos. It contains some information that should know when playing these in Hector Mode.

Edited by Rolanmen1

New record! Before reading the description I actually thought you re-did the whole thing in a day for that one chapter.

I also watched the Fire Dragon thing... awesome. I laughed when you put Dheginsea over the Fire Dragon's name and the message at the beginning. XD

I forgot, does the next chapter end faster if Vaida dies?

UPDATE: Added Ch25A (E) / 27A (H) (Kenneth's Chapter)

Btw, should i add Ch28-Final (E) / Ch30-Final (H) Lowturn strategies without having lots of promoted magic units? Please answer quick since im near there.