The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i have all the planeswalkers?

You can have the original five + Tezzeret and Sarkhan (both forms). I'm keeping Bolas, Gideon, and Elspeth. And the second forms of Chandra and Jace.

Not for sale, sorry. (I don't know where it is right now anyways D: ) I had a cool deck too but I lost only my planeswalkers. It was weird.

K then, thanks.

Edited by Lightning

Not for sale, sorry. (I don't know where it is right now anyways D: ) I was so excited. Funny thing is my bro could've gotten that one or the one he got, and I was lucky enough to get the one with Elspeth.

No, it's quite alright. I'm too broke to shell out the $50 or so it would take to buy an Elspeth anyway... Her, Gideon, and Jace 2.0 are stupidly expensive, I tell you.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

I know, I'm actually thinking of buying Jace 2.0 though. It's so awesome it might be worth it.

Unfortunately... He's going for no less than $70 right now, and I've seen people asking for nearly $115 for him a few weeks ago... :sweatdrop:

I'm pretty damn sure I have a claim on Revy, Jill, and Marisa. Release your claims on them!

But Ether and Al gave me permission for the latter two!

As for Revy....can we fight?

I forgot to mention that members on the forum have to give permission to be claimed. Otherwise I woulda already claimed Princess Kilvas. >.>;;

And Crash, a simple "Fuck you asshole" works much better. Adding a !!!!! causes people to like trolling you, and then they'll do it over and over again.

Remember, five exclamation marks is a sure mark of insanity, like arguing about the validity of the 'Common Era'.

Remember, five exclamation marks is a sure mark of insanity, like arguing about the validity of the 'Common Era'.

But what about I Like My Cake Iced!!!!! and Daddy!!!!!?

I'm not concerned aobut your ridiculous opinions.

Are you worried 'aobut' Terry Pratchett's ridiculous opinions?

Is it allowed to claim Jill from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn?

If it isn't, then I guess I'll ask for a share.

Lotton, would you mind sharing Jill and/or Lackche? If you ask for a share too just ask me.

Also, Ether, can we share Katarina from FE 12?

Is it allowed to claim Jill from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn?

If it isn't, then I guess I'll ask for a share.

Lotton, would you mind sharing Jill and/or Lackche? If you ask for a share too just ask me.

Also, Ether, can we share Katarina from FE 12?

Jill's been claimed by four people (such as yours truly). I think Ether's the Head Jill Claimer so you'll need his permission.