The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather not. It's just a silly game. No need to get so worked up about it as you are.

ITS NOT A GAEM ITS MY LIEF

And anything else that has been claimed lately. Nyahaha~

You can't do that unless you ask permission. It's one of the rules of this thread.

Crash x Ein is my new OTP.

It can't be, it's physically impossible.

Just ignore Ein, Crash. He's just a silly, lame, attention-whore who has nothing better to do than to try and cause trouble for other people and make them look the fool by arguing about it. So please, don't fall for it anymore, 'kay?

Just ignore Ein, Crash. He's just a silly, lame, attention-whore who has nothing better to do than to try and cause trouble for other people and make them look the fool by arguing about it. So please, don't fall for it anymore, 'kay?

The same could be said about so many people on SF...

That wasn't a reference to you at all NM.

what

I claim Albert Wesker. Or at least try to. He is a god after all and we are nothing to him. (⌐■_■)

Yeah, you're right. Sorry...