The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

*searched many character from random anime, games and all had popped up in this thread DANG IT!! even suwako already claimed*

and i saw many people claim someone's and goes unnoticed thanks to the fact it was like 1 year long time difference, oh well...

i'll claim

Ayumu from Korewa zombie desu,

Okumura Rin&Yukio (2) from Ao no exorcist,

Lest&Frey of Rune factory 4

and probably Armin from *you know which*

...HENRY COOLDOWN!!

if somebody had claimed this before, i'm sorry, i'll get my claim off

Edited by Pukuriripo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and i saw many people claim someone's and goes unnoticed thanks to the fact it was like 1 year long time difference, oh well...

Check their last active date.

If they haven't been here for a while, that means they can't defend their claim.

New claims:

Ghost Trick: Sissel (the main character), Sissel (the fiancee), Yomiel, Jowd, Alma, Kamila, Lynne, Emma, the Justice Minister, Amelie, Inspector Cabanela, Memry, Detective Rindge, Detective McCaw, The blue detective, Jeego, Tengo, Missile, Officer Bailey, Guardian Of The Park, Beauty, Dandy.

Final Fantasy: Aria Benett, Sara Altney.

New claims:

Norn, Lita Blanchimont (Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana), Marion Quinn (Atelier Ayesha).

Edited by Levant Fortner

Claiming Frenda~ from To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S (A Certain Scientific Railgun S) and Mikasa Ackerman from Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on the Titans)

Edited by Lævateinn

I claim Flynn Scifo from Tales Of Vesperia! (I may share but ask anyways!)

I also share claim Misaka Mikoto(I asked Teddy Bear she said sure.) and I also share claim Rita Mordio(also ask Levant Fortner he said okay.)

Edited by Azure Zero