The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, dropping Konami from "_summer" and Freudia from RosenKreuzStilette.

Edit: Or do you want to share Innes so that both of us have the Frelian royal siblings?

I'm indifferent to Innes so, no.

Edited by White Luster Soldier

I claim Suigetsu and since Sasuke, in his stupidity, doesn't want her, I'll also claim karin. Oh, and I'll claim Jugo, Zabuza and the Raikage.

I'll also claim Ulquiorra, since I haven't yet for some obscure reason.

Edited by kirsche

Can everyone who claims someone please put who they claim in their sig somewhere? This will help kill confusion, etc.

For example, check my sig. Lemmie know if I claimed someone already claimed >.>;

Edited by Aurabolt

I claim Shino from Naruto.

Edit: Joshybear, it seems many of your naruto claims are too late. Examples include Neji (who I completely forgot I claimed) and Sasuke and Kakashi, who were both fed to the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal by Kintenbo.

Here's where Kinenbo made his claims: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14982&view=findpost&p=461275

Here's where I claimed Neji: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14982&view=findpost&p=461201

Edited by kirsche

Others I'd like to claim (or ask for sharing rights): Brunya (FE6), Big Mac (Macellan), Titania, Duessel, Haar (dunno if it is taken?), Miledy (I know this one is taken), and Louise. Oh, random: Sheela from SFII. Make that Anri too.

Anyone that's claimed these I'd ask for permission of course. I think most of them aren't taken. Like to ask Paola | Katua too but... I think I'm pushing it with Miledy.

EDIT: So far Brunya, Macellan, Titania, Duessel, and Haar haven't been taken FE-wise. Sheela and Anri haven't either. Got Louise. Just waiting on Miledy.

Edited by Colonel M

Alright, sorry about that (srsly, I didn't know. I should search some quick). Thank you though. ^_^

EDIT: I'll take Echinda too. Not sure on Emo!Harken though...

Edited by Colonel M