The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

I do actually, but you seem to like her more than I.

I just love to say her name a lot.

:awesome:

Anyway I'll just claim the rest of the Etrian Odyssey girls!

So that means they are... The Landsknecht girls, the Alchemist girls, the Hexer girls, the Survivalist girls, the Troubador girls, the Dark Hunter girls, Shilleka, Abigail, Gadriel, the Guild master of EO 2, the bar keeper from EO1, the inn keepers daughter from EO2, and Dr. Stiles assistant from EO2... That's a lot of lovely ladies...

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do actually, but you seem to like her more than I.

I just love to say her name a lot.

:awesome:

Anyway I'll just claim the rest of the Etrian Odyssey girls!

So that means they are... The Landsknecht girls, the Alchemist girls, the Hexer girls, the Survivalist girls, the Troubador girls, the Dark Hunter girls, Shilleka, Abigail, Gadriel, the Guild master of EO 2, the bar keeper from EO1, the inn keepers daughter from EO2, and Dr. Stiles assistant from EO2... That's a lot of lovely ladies...

The Hexers are the chained up ones, right? :3

I claim Nanna, Athena, and Evyel.

By the way, anyone willing to share Sheeda, Ayra, and Karin?

I'll share the ones bolded.

Anyone wanna share Mia, Jill, and Titania with me?

Thanks!

I can share Mia with you.

Your welcome!

and Thanks!

Yes. Why? Need some loli cuteness there?~

Well, it wasn't really CUTENESS I was thinking of. >_>;;;;;

What...? Wait so you're into little girls are you?

Yes. Why? Need some loli cuteness there?~

Well, it wasn't really CUTENESS I was thinking of. >_>;;;;;

What...? Wait so you're into little girls are you?

Oh, like you're not! <_<

*notices that ESR claimed Norne*

Crud! My connection's been down and out for three weeks running...And I was thinking of claiming her after I got back on...

That aside... I claim Amitaliri, Cyrille, and Monica.

Crud! My connection's been down and out for three weeks running...And I was thinking of claiming her after I got back on...

You know,you can share people now,I'm sure that you could get some norne,and on that note,hiw would you feel about sharing Ilyana.You can also take a piece of my characters as well,of course.

EDIT:Also,BLS,you failed to notice that I already claimed Nanna.I'll share her though.

Edited by Ether

You know,you can share people now,I'm sure that you could get some norne,and on that note,hiw would you feel about sharing Ilyana.You can also take a piece of my characters as well,of course.

EDIT:Also,BLS,you failed to notice that I already claimed Nanna.I'll share her though.

Crap.... o_o

Crap.... o_o

It's ok,just be more careful next time BLS-Chan*innocent smile*

Like I said,I'll share her though.

Oh...Right. However, I'm posting from elsewhere right now - the internet connecion at my house has been down and out for three weeks running.

As to sharing Ilyana, I'll do it. You also wanted Natasha and Laura, right? I'll share those too.

Oh...Right. However, I'm posting from elsewhere right now - the internet connecion at my house has been down and out for three weeks running.

As to sharing Ilyana, I'll do it. You also wanted Natasha and Laura, right? I'll share those too.

Excellent.Is there anyone you want from me?