The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too preemptively strike! I am officially giving my sanction to share Hong Meiling and Nitori Kawashiro with Shinki, and Eirin Yagokoro with Z the M. On the subject of Eirin, I believe there is someone else with a claim? I need to double check. Will edit with confirmation and any claims I can think of.

EDIT: Herp derp. I am sharing Eirin with Shinki AKA JPrebs. Also!

CLAIMS FOR THE CLAIM GOD(search is NOT working for me, so if someone could confirm some of these, I'd appreciate it!)

Chandra Nalaar(Magic: The Gathering universe)

Yuzuru "Joe" Akie(Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2)

Talim(Soul Calibur II-IV)

Cassandra Alexandra(Soul series, not sure of which one she debuted in)

Sorin Markov(Magic: The Gathering)

And to round things off, to prevent awkwardness in the near future, I CLAIM MYSELF. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.WAV

Edited by Ssbmfreak36

Sharing Kaguya Houraisan with SSBMfreak.

What are you talking about? I had her before you did...

Please use the search functionality from now on...and no I am not sharing.

Edited by James Bond

What are you talking about? I had her before you did...

Please use the search functionality from now on...and no I am not sharing.

I always search beforehand.

You weren't in any of the results I got.

I always search beforehand.

You weren't in any of the results I got.

For some reason I can't find it either...I dunno how that happened, since your post is here then I guess you can share her with the other user

as for what I said before about not sharing, it is because many people tend to say they claim a character without really searching beforehand so nothing personal.

Alright, I've scanned all of Sask's (James Bond) posts (here) and have not found Houraisan Kaguya or any misspellings of her. Sask also joined this forum after the 2009 forum rollback, so that's not the issue either. I can therefore conclude that Sask may have had the intention of claiming Houraisan Kaguya, but has forgotten to actually do it. Therefore, SSBMfreak's claim on Kaguya is perfectly valid, as is Jprebs' share. Should Sask desire to claim Kaguya, he will have to sort it out with those two.

I'd also like you not calling me that. Like seriously I need to only allow senpai to call me that.

Sharing Yuyuko with the dude above me, also reserving the right to take her back if necessary.

Also claiming the privilege to call me by my original name, and sharing it with Proto, Zm, Zak, Ein, and Emerald.

Alright, I've scanned all of Sask's (James Bond) posts (here) and have not found Houraisan Kaguya or any misspellings of her. Sask also joined this forum after the 2009 forum rollback, so that's not the issue either. I can therefore conclude that Sask may have had the intention of claiming Houraisan Kaguya, but has forgotten to actually do it. Therefore, SSBMfreak's claim on Kaguya is perfectly valid, as is Jprebs' share. Should Sask desire to claim Kaguya, he will have to sort it out with those two.

Perfectly understandable and apparently the case...and no it's ok anyways.