The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claim thread may be changed into a Serenes Slave ownership thread soon enough.

EDIT: Oops double post, pls don't smite me.

Edited by Leximicah

Claim thread may be changed into a Serenes Slave ownership thread soon enough.

EDIT: Oops double post, pls don't smite me.

Welcome to Far from the Forest, where double-posting is allowed! Current record is quintuple posting~!

(actually, I can't tell which post you wanted to delete, anyway)

Welcome to Far from the Forest, where double-posting is allowed! Current record is quintuple posting~!

(actually, I can't tell which post you wanted to delete, anyway)

Completely forgot it was FFtF. X_X My bad Eclipse.

I am actually quite amazed that Clipsey! posted in here. And so quickly, too! Does she periodically check this thread, specifically? Does she periodically check every single FftF thread because it's under her jurisdiction? Did somebody else notice that and prod Clipsey! to clarify that there is no issue? Did Monde (Leximicah) report the post for deletion? Was there some keyword in his post that gets flagged for mods to inspect? WHY IS CLIPSEY! POSTING HERE???

oh hei, no one claimed morichika rinnosubursuke, *claims*

claims all unclaimed male touhou charas~ (shingyoku male, myouren hijiri, etc..)

This consists of: Morichika Rinnosuke, Shingyoku Male, Genji, Konpaku Youki, and Hijiri Myouren.

I have NOT included: YuugenMagan, Evil Eye Sigma, and Great Catfish, since their genders are unknown. Lemme know if you wish to include any of these.

The only confirmed male that you do not have is Unzan, claimed by Zak.

I am actually quite amazed that Clipsey! posted in here. And so quickly, too! Does she periodically check this thread, specifically? Does she periodically check every single FftF thread because it's under her jurisdiction? Did somebody else notice that and prod Clipsey! to clarify that there is no issue? Did Monde (Leximicah) report the post for deletion? Was there some keyword in his post that gets flagged for mods to inspect? WHY IS CLIPSEY! POSTING HERE???

TEE-HEE~!

Since I'm here, I'm claiming EO's Treerat!

Claiming the right to say that I have no idea what Kantai Collection is

Also claiming Kama from Devil Survivor 2.