The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe try contacting a mod and see what's up. If you can't talk to them outside the forums, then see if you could get someone else to talk to a mod about it?

Not that I know anything about the situation, but I'd be willing to guess that the post when you cussed at ZM probably is the cause.

Maybe its like a warning that if you do it again, they'll full ban you? Kinda like probation.

If the forum team didn't want you here anymore, you wouldn't be able to post. I think you're taking this too far and are getting paranoid with the situation (which a lot of people do, myself included).

I support the above post, it's best to know what's up with a mod, I don't think you're banned. Maybe suspended.

Overreacting the way you did, I think it's unfair that some of the others are singling out ZM as a jerk in this.

He's not fully on the right, but he wasn't the one that acted like a scrublord and aggressively swore like a sailor over a practical joke. ZM could have apologized earlier, but that didn't warrant the treatment you lashed out at him, over a joke about a fictional character.

I understand what you two are trying to say. I didn't single him out for it, but either way, I understand.

I'm.not going to deal with this now, for I'm both physically and mentally tired. If this does get resolved, though, I might not even be here to see it, because her on the other side, I'm probably going to be punished for not performing well. However, I will take your words into consideration, and thanks.

There's also a link to the staff email on the code of conduct page (bottom right of every page) so you can use that to contact the staff and get an answer.

And it's probably better to contact them yourself rather than introduce a middleman.

I understand what you two are trying to say. I didn't single him out for it, but either way, I understand.

I'm.not going to deal with this now, for I'm both physically and mentally tired. If this does get resolved, though, I might not even be here to see it, because her on the other side, I'm probably going to be punished for not performing well. However, I will take your words into consideration, and thanks.

The part about singling him out is not directed at you.

Rests might be the better option at this moment, don't worry about your account here, at least.

If anything, there's multiple ways to talk about people online. Sometimes a black spot in a white display is really just a black spot in a white display, so don't give too much weight to your current account issues.

There's also a link to the staff email on the code of conduct page (bottom right of every page) so you can use that to contact the staff and get an answer.

And it's probably better to contact them yourself rather than introduce a middleman.

Right... I'll keep that in mind

The part about singling him out is not directed at you.

Rests might be the better option at this moment, don't worry about your account here, at least.

If anything, there's multiple ways to talk about people online. Sometimes a black spot in a white display is really just a black spot in a white display, so don't give too much weight to your current account issues.

Mmm... that's sage advice... Thanks...

I claim GURGURANT, even though it's a sword (aka an object) and not really a character despite this being the "The official Claim a Character thread" thread.

I claim GURGURANT, even though it's a sword (aka an object) and not really a character despite this being the "The official Claim a Character thread" thread.

Pretty sure that's allowed.

In that regard, I claim all the Sacred Twin Weapons from FE8.