The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, I'm sharing Last Order with Euklyd.

Wait what.

How the fuck is Palla unclaimed.

Claiming.

Simple. She was claimed when everybody still called her "Paola" from the English translation of FE3.

I'm gonna claim Paola.

To DLV,I would like to offer you a similar proposal to what I had with pride.Would you be interested in sharing Tate,Ayra,Miledy,Paola, and Katua?

Sharing is fine with me.

Sylvia, Clair, Fantina, and Saber (Book of Life would be happy about this) are now up for grabs.

I am now sharing Mia, Sia, Paola, and Marcia.

Rebecca and Jeannie are now up for grabs.

I'll share Miledy/Katua/Paola with you as well BK.

I count four people: DLV, Ether, BLS, and BK. All of which are still active. I am unsure of which of them still care about claims.

*snip*

Fan translation names will always be the bane of my existence.

I also haven't asked yet, and I usually do with my friends, do you want to share any of my claims?

Fan translation names will always be the bane of my existence.

Somebody should make a FE ClaimList. Despite its larger cast, I doubt it'd be as popular as Touhou characters. I'd have done it myself if I actually played FE13.

I also haven't asked yet, and I usually do with my friends, do you want to share any of my claims?

Fujisaki Chihiro is the only one that I really want shared. I would also be happy to have a share of Patchy, but it's fine if you want to keep her entirely to yourself. Oh, and I want a share in Kalas-chan too

I suppose I might make it later if I have absolutely nothing to do. The problem with it is most are outdated and most people are now inactive or don't care about claims anymore so I wouldn't know what to do.

I guess I'll just commit to my rule #2 and "keep the claim until original claimer yells at me because I'm an idiot."

Uhh...

Let me think about it.

no kalas is mine

Edited by Shinki

First of all, I'm sharing Last Order with Euklyd.

Simple. She was claimed when everybody still called her "Paola" from the English translation of FE3.

I count four people: DLV, Ether, BLS, and BK. All of which are still active. I am unsure of which of them still care about claims.

I have no claims anymore, as I released all of them over three years ago, and did not claim anyone else since then. And DLV has claimed only Catria and Sakyua now.

Because apparently different forms count as different characters

Eh?

In that case, claiming P4A!Akihiko Sanada & P4A!Mitsuru Kirijo.

Also Shadow Kanji because gimmick.

No wait that is probably wrong...

I am sharing Junko Enoshima since Jprebs gave up on her and Shirley agreed....

Edited by James Bond

Hey Proto -- can I call you Proto? Can we share the claim on Latios (Pokemon)?

Sure, you can call me Proto. As for Latios, I'm not sure. He is my favorite Pokemon. Lemme think about it...

Also, are you guys seriously starting to claim Touhoumons and treating their different forms as different characters? Also, EMarisa is from a different Touhoumon hacker than EXMarisa

Edited by Lævateinn

Is there a list somewhere, or do you all have amazing memories haha.

Can I claim Trunks (Dragonball Z), Genjyo Sanzo (Saiyuki) and Hibari Kyoya (Katekyo Hitman Reborn) Shin Seiijurou (Eyeshield21)

You search the thread, Snow.

Also, yes I gave permission to Saskules.

I'll wait, Proto then.

And I hereby claim Pride/Shahenzan the user. *runs*

Edited by Sylveon

Also, are you guys seriously starting to claim Touhoumons and treating their different forms as different characters? Also, EMarisa is from a different Touhoumon hacker than EXMarisa

*shrugs* Advent Touhous are treated as different characters apparently, so why not?

I'm well aware. XD

*shrugs* Advent Touhous are treated as different characters apparently, so why not?

I'm well aware. XD

Oi, don't go blaming this on the oaf who claimed them, the Advent Touhous, as entirely different characters. For all we know, maybe the oaf just liked the Advent characters because they were different enough from the regular versions.

Besides, it's weird because you're claiming dolls of characters, and make said dolls fight other dolls.