The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

loopholes can be quite irritating :P

I agree, it's part of why I'm so obsessed with getting EVILWell to unclaim me, I don't want him to get away with using a sick, evil loophole.

You don't seem to have any choice, anyway, It's not like he's forcing you to do things...and if he did, you'd have all right to refuse, as he claimed the spirit of your posts, and not you.

If you ignore it you'll be fine

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, it's part of why I'm so obsessed with getting EVILWell to unclaim me, I don't want him to get away with using a sick, evil loophole.

You don't seem to have any choice, anyway, It's not like he's forcing you to do things...and if he did, you'd have all right to refuse, as he claimed the spirit of your posts, and not you.

But it really pisses me off!

And how many times do I have to tell you people that the spirit of my posts and me are one and the same? -_-

And how many times do I have to tell you people that the spirit of my posts and me are one and the same? -_-

Dude, he claimed your character. Now shut up about it or I'll void all your claims.

Dude, he claimed your character. Now shut up about it or I'll void all your claims.

Since when have I ever had a character? (please don't void me for this, I'm just curious)

And I can sort this out with him in private still, right?

I claim geese, geitz, echidna, cath, silk, peppy hare, falco lombardi, sakata gintoki, kagura, sagaru yamazaki, sbhimura shinpachi, Elizabeth, and jack from harvest moon. feel free to tell me if any of them have been claimed