The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Crash, you're not retarded and neither am I. Please, calm down. Reread my last couple posts

You want me to calm down? Simple! Just remove your claim!

and keep in mind that this is the official Claim a Character thread, not the official Claim a Member thread. There's no need for shouting.

Then you shouldn't be claiming members then, should you?

I claim Sigrun, Tanith, Ranulf, Danved, Mordecai, Lethe, and Lyre. (unless someone else claimed them If they are want to share?)

Lethe & Lyre belong to Gio IIRC, Danved to Fatima & I'm pretty sure Sigrun & Tanith have been claimed too, I think Mordecai hasn't been claimed yet (Of course, if not, you did).

I claim Sigrun, Tanith, Ranulf, Danved, Mordecai, Lethe, and Lyre. (unless someone else claimed them If they are want to share?)

Lethe & Lyre belong to Gio IIRC, Danved to Fatima & I'm pretty sure Sigrun & Tanith have been claimed too, I think Mordecai hasn't been claimed yet (Of course, if not, you did).

thanks.

You want me to calm down? Simple! Just remove your claim!

Easier said than done. Now that I've been rolling with it for two days, reversing my position would be a major loss of face. My enemies would take the initiative and any number of business deals I'm negotiating might fall through.

Since you're my friend, I'm willing to listen and there's a good chance we can find a long-term solution.

Then you shouldn't be claiming members then, should you?

I'm not. I'm not going against any precedents and in my understanding am within my rights. I think we've been over this already.

Easier said than done. Now that I've been rolling with it for two days, reversing my position would be a major loss of face. My enemies would take the initiative and any number of business deals I'm negotiating might fall through.

I don't care, what needs to be done needs to be done, plain and smiple, I doubt there are any of these "enemies" anyway, and I'd sort them out if there were.

Since you're my friend, I'm willing to listen and there's a good chance we can find a long-term solution.

I'm not your friend, why would I be friends with someone who exploits loopholes to do something just purely to troll me?

And you want a long-term solution? Here's one: REMOVE YOUR CLAIM!

Has anybody taken Sylvia yet?

I don't think so...On that note,has anyone taken Leen?

Not as far as I know.

Taking Sylvia.

Wanna share Leen?

Sure,also,would you be willing to share tailto? :hopeful:

Has anybody taken Sylvia yet?

I don't think so...On that note,has anyone taken Leen?

Not as far as I know.

Taking Sylvia.

Wanna share Leen?

Sure,also,would you be willing to share tailto? :hopeful:

I'm sorry, ask anyone else, but not Tailto...

Fair enough.Some people are more lenient than others,i was only checking.

Yeah...though I'm not as possesive as Soul...

BTW, as I haven't seen Togieduo arround here for ages, I'm siletnly taking back my daughter Tinny

I'm claiming Celes Chere and Locke Cole, since Tauro hasn't been around for ages....

Also, I'm claiming Princess Garnet.

EDIT: Also, I'm claiming Terra Branford.

Edited by Richter Renard