The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to claim Takashi Natsume (Natsume Yuujinchou), bride!Raguna (RF1/F), and Yue (RF2/3).

I also want a partial claim with :whore: , :litewhore: , and KAITO.

EDIT:

Full claim on Azel. :mellow:

Edited by Chalis

I am reffering to my claim on her here on Serenes'.

She was mine from a start, doesn't matter, you can't null my claim on her.

But I was sharing Micaiah with Ether so...

I claim SCOTLAND, the New World, in the name of His Most Catholic Majesty, The Western Reaches, The Eastern Reaches, John Donne, Mephistopheles, Doctor Faustus, the State of Mato Grosso, the State of Denial, THX 1138, the Snowdens of Yesteryear, Hayreddin Barbarossa, The Rocky Road to Dublin (the physical object, not the song), the Odd Numbered James Bond movies, Miles Davis, The Japans, Paul Atreides, Arrakis, the Year 54 BC, Happiness, YOUR SOUL, The Union-Pacific Railroad, Numenor, the Smoot-Hawley tariff, Fredrick V, the Elector Palatinate, GAIUS JULIUS CAESAR, Cathay, the Dictator Sulla, Charles VII, Azatoth, the Whisperer in Darkness, The Babylonian Talmud, Bubbe's Gifite Fish, the Five Dollar Bill, the Five Dollar Footlong, Cato the Younger, John Travolta, the name, but not the nation, of Latvia, all Flamboyant Dwarves, THE WHORE OF BABYLON, the goodman Inspector Lestrade, the Personal Life in Russia, the Trans-Siberian railroad, Chitterlings, the game of Yatzee, dried Mangoes, Tyrion Lannister, Guinea, and I Can't Believe Its Not Butter!

Edited by Le Communard

I claim SCOTLAND, the New World, in the name of His Most Catholic Majesty, The Western Reaches, The Eastern Reaches, John Donne, Mephistopheles, Doctor Faustus, the State of Mato Grosso, the State of Denial, THX 1138, the Snowdens of Yesteryear, Hayreddin Barbarossa, The Rocky Road to Dublin (the physical object, not the song), the Odd Numbered James Bond movies, Miles Davis, The Japans, Paul Atreides, Arrakis, the Year 54 BC, Happiness, YOUR SOUL, The Union-Pacific Railroad, Numenor, the Smoot-Hawley tariff, Fredrick V, the Elector Palatinate, GAIUS JULIUS CAESAR, Cathay, the Dictator Sulla, Charles VII, Azatoth, the Whisperer in Darkness, The Babylonian Talmud, Bubbe's Gifite Fish, the Five Dollar Bill, the Five Dollar Footlong, Cato the Younger, John Travolta, the name, but not the nation, of Latvia, all Flamboyant Dwarves, THE WHORE OF BABYLON, the goodman Inspector Lestrade, the Personal Life in Russia, the Trans-Siberian railroad, Chitterlings, the game of Yatzee, dried Mangoes, Tyrion Lannister, Guinea, and I Can't Believe Its Not Butter!

Comrade, are you blind? You can't claim Frederik V, useless little greedy bastard though he is I've been claiming him for months!

You're walking on some very thin ice here. I would advise you to drop any pretensions toward this claim. Don't worry about your career, I'm willing to let you off the hook easily. The only compensation I want is everything else you've claimed in this post minus the Elector Palatinate, who always votes for himself for some reason.

Come to think of it, you can also keep The Whisperer in the Darkness and John Travolta. I don't like to involve myself in weird stuff like that.

Comrade, are you blind? You can't claim Frederik V, useless little greedy bastard though he is I've been claiming him for months!

You're walking on some very thin ice here. I would advise you to drop any pretensions toward this claim. Don't worry about your career, I'm willing to let you off the hook easily. The only compensation I want is everything else you've claimed in this post minus the Elector Palatinate, who always votes for himself for some reason.

Come to think of it, you can also keep The Whisperer in the Darkness and John Travolta. I don't like to involve myself in weird stuff like that.

What the hell are you talking about you self-satisfied son of a bitch!? He's MINE. I don't care whatever ancient treaties or marriages you've dug up or any of that shit (and let me tell you, it wont hold up in the Reichskammergericht) you're not laying a goddamn hand on Friedrich, much less any of my other claims. It's relly an unsurprising move coming from someone can't appreciate the genius of John Travolta, though.

Edited by Le Communard