The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you didn't actually do so, bossman.

Intent ain't action, sooooo

Well, how the **** was I supposed to know that she wasn't claimed?

I am challenging your claim.

Now we've got to form a panel to vote on this.

Illy as in Ilyana?

And I claimed FE4 Sylvia

Yeah, and that ws not the Sylvia I was looking for.

I'll go ahead and claim Onion Knights, Shinobu Jacobs, Sylvia (NMH), share Cirno with Generic Officer and I believe nothing else. Except if Afi lets me share Illy XD.

If someone already claimed any of the above, tell me. Although I'm pretty sure no one could have claimed Onion Knights o_O.

Edited by Spike

Yeah, and that ws not the Sylvia I was looking for.

I'll go ahead and claim Onion Knights, Shinobu Jacobs, Sylvia (NMH), share Cirno with Generic Officer and I beleive nothing else. Except if Afi les me share Illy XD. If someone already claimed any of the above, tell me. Although I'm pretty sure no one could have claimed Onion Knights o_O.

I'll share =)

(there are 3 characters I won't share: Tailto, Cosette and Ahiru. All the rest will be shared IF you ask nicely.)

Yes, she has, all the cute/sexy and not even popular girls have been claimed, the least is expected is most likely not claimed, look at the user's signatures.

Yes, she has, all the cute/sexy and not even popular girls have been claimed, the least is expected is most likely not claimed, look at the user's signatures.

Or their about me pages. Some people, like me, keep their claims there instead

Um.

I'm gonna claim everything I can think of.

O'Neill (Irish), Kannival (it's just an awesome name), Shinon (almost definitely too late), Lester (I can hope...), Leg-(I keep forgetting I've claimed him), Binks (who? Oh, him), Gerik (I'm definitely too late for such an awesome guy), Jeorge, Astram and that guy who talked to Amelia in Gheb's chapter (Henceforth referred to as 'Dave'.) Also Hoggmeiser's Wall of Meat (Disgaea).

I forgot about five others XD