The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

Weapon Claims!

Claim Solais, Death's Scythe, Valmanway, Joyeuse from Castlevania Dawn of Darkness.

Durandal and Sword of Seals from FE 6 and 7.

Wasn't it spelled "Claimh Solais"?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Bakugan series,Alice Gehabich .

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I'll claim LENA from FE1, 3, 11 and 12. And Lara from Rune Factory.

I claim Norway, Sweden, Switzeland, Italy, Brazil, Chile, Australia, and New Zealand.

Can we share Australia?

Also, Vivian, Koops, Ms. Mowz and the Shadow Queen from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

Hey guys, I claimed myself first long before this. Just see my signature spoiler.

I'm flattered though.

But I'm not sharing myself. 8D

Awww.

Can we at least share Malice then?

As for Lucuis, I don't know how large his cabal of sharers are. But I'm one of them. (He's my sole male claim >_> ) I'd be willing to share, but you need permission from the Head Lucius Claimer to officially share him. I forgot who he/she is but Soul does (he also shares Lucius so you might need his okay too.) Ask him about it if you're still interested.

Can we at least share Malice then?

As for Lucuis, I don't know how large his cabal of sharers are. But I'm one of them. (He's my sole male claim >_> ) I'd be willing to share, but you need permission from the Head Lucius Claimer to officially share him. I forgot who he/she is but Soul does (he also shares Lucius so you might need his okay too.) Ask him about it if you're still interested.

Yeah.

Hm... I'll have to track down Soul, then. I haven't seen him in the Games Forum for a couple of days.

I'm claiming Gwendolyn (Odin Sphere), Farah Oersted, Meredy, and Reid Hershel (all from Tales of Eternia).

I just did a search, and...

I'm claiming Gheb!Gheb.gif

EDIT: and Hellmo, and Phil Collins, and Michael Jackson, and Billy Mays.

Edited by crashman_alpha