Is it possible to give Sety Falaflame in FE4?

CrashGordon94

That makes it pretty difficult to help. =\ Suffice it to say that Sety can't use Fala Flame or Thor Hammer. Neither of those tomes can be obtained anyway. It doesn't matter anyway, because Holsety puts whoever wields it into godmode.

Luputousu and Swanckika? I know that.

He meant Thor Hammer and Falaflame.

Your only Tordo holy blood is Tiltyu, Minor. No way in hell you could get Major Tordo through normal means since you'd need pair her with a male that has Minor or Major Tordo as well.

Your only Fala holy blood is Azel, Minor. You'd need to pair him up with a female that has Minor or Major Fala.

There's a pairing where you can get 2 Major Blood children but you still can't let them use that weapon through normal means.

Edited by Sirius

He meant Thor Hammer and Falaflame.

Your only Tordo holy blood is Tiltyu, Minor. No way in hell you could get Major Tordo through normal means since you'd need pair her with a male that has Minor or Major Tordo as well.

Your only Fala holy blood is Azel, Minor. You'd need to pair him up with a female that has Minor or Major Fala.

Oh.

DAMN IT!

THAT'S EVIL, I LOVE THUNDER AND FIRE! (Wind absorbs spheres)

Edited by CrashGordon94

Fire magic sucks in this game. Thunder would fall under the mid and Wind being the best. Why? Because it's the only magic type that doesn't rape your attack SPD. Fire, Elfire and Bolganone drop your SPD by 12. Falaflame does this by 15.

Thunder, Elthunder and Tron drop your SPD by 7. Torhammer drops it by 10 but the fact that it gives a +10 SPD bonus means there's actually no SPD loss at all.

Wind, Elwind and Tornado drop SPD by 2. Holsety drops by 5 but like with Thorhammer, it has a SPD bonus only it actually makes SPD result in +15 as opposed to no SPD decrease or increase like with Thor Hammer.

Well, fine, but I was talking overall, not just Jugdral.

In FE9, Thunder is pure pwnage and Fire is effective against the most common type of Sub-Human and is nearly as good as Thunder, while Wind is fairly lame (I still have Soren use Wind the most in my game this time around (i had him use all 3 the first time) for weapon-level purposes (He didn't get anything beyone D for the good one, and C for Wind))

But I can see how that's irrelevant, and that if I ever get to play this game, I'll have to swallow my pride