Pegs and wyverns

Where do they come from in any game? o__o

I suppose they're just wild animals and Begnion happened to find them good for war and started breeding and training them.

On Archanea it's mentioned in FE3 in te Final Chapter that Dragons are born at the Macedon-Dolhr border. Some of those Dragons are tamed and mounted as wyverns. On Elibe I'm pretty sure Bern uses the Dragons from the Scouring and uses them as wyverns and flies on them.

I agree.

Some games explained it. Like in FE6 and FE7, it's easy to assume that Pegasus Knights were from Ilia and Wyverns were from Bern. FE9 and 10... I believe Daien (sp?) had the Wyverns and Bengion had the Pegasi. Archanea is somewhat explainatory with FE1, 3, and 11. Anywhere else... dunno.

EDIT: I can't recall off the top of my head, but I think FE8 said where Wyverns came from, but I could be way off on that one.

Edited by Colonel M

From? The Serenes Forest? Hatari?

It's never mentioned.

EDIT: I can't recall off the top of my head, but I think FE8 said where Wyverns came from, but I could be way off on that one.

On Magvel it's never mentioned.

I think Pegasi are more plentiful in Begnion but the game never states it. Just theres more peg knights there (Holy Guard)

I assume more wyverns dwell in Daein for they seem to have a greater number although there are the Dracoknights that serve the senate in Begnion.

I think Pegasi are more plentiful in Begnion but the game never states it. Just theres more peg knights there (Holy Guard)

I assume more wyverns dwell in Daein for they seem to have a greater number although there are the Dracoknights that serve the senate in Begnion.

I think Pegasi are only found in Begnion. Have you ever seen another nation with one? Wyverns are also only in Begnion, I think. Haar and probably other Wyvern Knights are people who came from Begnion. The fact that there's an army of them serving the Senate also helps my point.

begnion may just be the best at traning them and finds more uses for them in milatry i would think there would be wild wyverns and pegesi everyware king ashnard is a wyvern rider he rides a dragin but he did not train on him he fought on a wyvern before. and i would like to point out that in all games wyverns and dragons are diffretn thats why there is a distinction between dragons and wvyerns in the first place