So branded blade and a few other friends came over this weekend

Masu

IT WAS EPIC! They stayed over from saturday to monday cuz my family was out of town cept my 22 year old brother. We bought 8 12 packs of sodas,7 pizzas, lots o candy, chips, and we made curry sunday night for dinner. On sunday we were playing with like the REALY old 8 bit games. It was some of the most epic shit ever! We played fucking Urban champion for a whole hour! That game has so much depth! Heres what you do,

Move left,Move right,punch and punch. And elevator, that game was the best out of all of them! Ur a little ugly midget man and u go around shooting cops and shit. And you steal packages, WHILE GOING DOWN A BUILDING IN A ELEVATOR. What sucked ass was when on saturday night, we all stayed up till 5 am playing brawl, and i had work at 7:30 THAT MORNING! We tried to go to sleep and then the sun started comming up! I got so pissed. I got 40 mins of sleep then i went to work. And somehow that night i stayed up till 4am with everyone. But then the next day we all crashed cuz we only got like a total of 3 hours of sleep over a 2 day period,we did nothing but pump our bodies full of sugar, then we chugged pepto bismol(I AM NOT ADDICTED BRANDED BLADE!!) to delay the stomach aches and vomiting. And branded blade made a huge gaping slash mark on the celing in my parents' bedroom with my sword. THEN HE SMUDGES IT LIKE AN IDIOT! My mom bitched at me about it for over an hour last night! But it was worth it. Hands down, the most epic weekend i have ever had, EVER.

Ha i was there!!! for the first night only tho... but it was EPIC!!! to the point of AWESOMENESS!!! with a lot of HILARITY!!! man i pissed off a lot of people with Snake... IT'S SHOWTIME!!! (bitches...) LOL!!! Branded made a slash mark on your parents bedroom ceiling?! how'd he manage to do that?!!?

The idiot was swinging my sword from the japanese festival around in my parents room! Me,caleb,and antonio kept saying stop but he was too stupid to do so i guess.......

• 2 months later...