~ FE5 Tier List ~

Yojinbo

I put the list IOS posted into the OP...so do we need to re-arrange bottom tier now?

Yeah, I think it needs some work. And for Miranda, she does have an incredibly bad start, but she does have 1-2 range and Wrath, which at least helps her become a glass cannon. Yes her durability is atrocious, but she can at least kill reliably. When you compare that to somebody like Ronan who is terrible offensively and defensively, being ok offensively doesn't seem that bad.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't Shanam be higher than at least Ronan? Sure, both are major shit, but Shanam actually has the opportunity to counter attack.If he doesn't die

Also Bargain and shits. 2200 on an Iron Wpn, wtf.

Yeah, I think it needs some work. And for Miranda, she does have an incredibly bad start, but she does have 1-2 range and Wrath, which at least helps her become a glass cannon. Yes her durability is atrocious, but she can at least kill reliably. When you compare that to somebody like Ronan who is terrible offensively and defensively, being ok offensively doesn't seem that bad.

19 hp and 1 def. 19 hp and 1 def. Lets see how many enemies can OHKO. For starters, the Mt of iron is 9, 13 with steel. She doesn't have staves.

Ronan's not doing much better than her there, level lead or no, only Miranda can actually do some damage and can say she hasn't been TOTALLY shitbombing the team for all the time Ronan has.

Miranda's Wrath would be helpful if it worked like FE4/FE9/FE10. In this game, she has to get attacked, which likely gets her killed or injured (so she has to vulnerary/get healed every turn). I don't find it worth much.

I don't see failures like Ronan and Marty doing much better than what Miranda's doing.

I don't see failure like Miranda being better being better than chip damage when it's actually worthwhile. Miranda's basically chip damage too but who gives a shit about it so damn late in the game?

Edited by Sirius

I don't see failures like Ronan and Marty doing much better than what Miranda's doing.

I don't see Miranda capturing/walling earlygame, or actually having huge ass concrete durability from Ch14 onwards. She may be better than Ronan, but definitely not Marty.

Miranda's basically chip damage too but who gives a shit about it so damn late in the game?

The fact that it's actually halfway decent damage?

Miranda's Wrath would be helpful if it worked like FE4/FE9/FE10. In this game, she has to get attacked, which likely gets her killed or injured (so she has to vulnerary/get healed every turn). I don't find it worth much.

But if it worked like on FE4, wouldn't she have to sustain some damage, which not only is risqué, but would work better with Ambush?

But if it worked like on FE4, wouldn't she have to sustain some damage, which not only is risqué, but would work better with Ambush?

With FE5 Wrath: Shit player phase. Has to get attacked in enemy phase which results in either death or low HP.

With FE4 Wrath: Literally the same thing except you can keep her HP low and her player phase wouldn't be shit.

• 2 weeks later...

Double post, but Yojinbo hasn't been on the site in 12 days, and there are a few arguments that I'd like to clear up such as Miranda's position, Pahn vs. Lifis (being debated in the FE5 Hard Mode thread), and I want to try to get Eryios higher. Due to Yojinbo being inactive, I'd like to handle the tier list if that's alright. Should a new thread be started to have it in the OP, or should we just continue from here?

Double post, but Yojinbo hasn't been on the site in 12 days, and there are a few arguments that I'd like to clear up such as Miranda's position, Pahn vs. Lifis (being debated in the FE5 Hard Mode thread), and I want to try to get Eryios higher. Due to Yojinbo being inactive, I'd like to handle the tier list if that's alright. Should a new thread be started to have it in the OP, or should we just continue from here?

Yeah, just go ahead and take over from here. And if you will be more active than yojinbo, then you could make a new topic too. Although, I don't know if some members would like that. :mellow:

Or, you know, you can have Mekkah bump his FE5 tier list, which I've suggested since page 1 of this thread.

That works too. Oh mekkah! Where are you? :P

Or, you know, you can have Mekkah bump his FE5 tier list, which I've suggested since page 1 of this thread.

Yeah, thats a much better idea. He would have to update it with the new changes of course, but he's probably the best guy to put in charge of a tier list.