Worst weapon type in this game overall

What the hell is this shit I don't even want to respond...

Wrong.

Sure she will need a Speedwing, but that's it!

Have you seen Lilina's base stats or what I don't think you can tell me with a straight face that Lilina doesn't get doubled and one-shotted by more stuff for longer

Not after a few level gains except for maybe the Mercs and Nomads.

Not a chance.

Well, I must've got blessed with her or something. My bad.

20/1 OJ has a 15-16% chance on average to have Devil Axe backfire. That's not good at all. He also joins crappy and gets good while Echidna joins good and stays good.

Hm...how is the axe calculated by backfiring anyhow?

Here's a tip: relinquish your perception of the Est/Nino archetype because you will be laughed at forever.

Sue joins early enough to not be that archtype. Having alot more movement and dodge than every other bow user except Shin. That's what makes her good later on.

Edited by Ursula

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure she will need a Speedwing, but that's it!

Your first Speedwings comes in chapter 10/11, and there are a lot more characters who want that Speedwings to double instead of avoid being doubled.

Not after a few level gains except for maybe the Mercs and Nomads.

No, actually, Lilina will be OHKO'd by enemy fighters and brigands for a long while, in addition to mercs and nomads, whereas Lugh won't be OHKO'd or ORKO'd by any of them.

Hm...how is the axe calculated by backfiring anyhow?

31-luck %.

Sue joins early enough to not be that archtype. Having alot more movement and dodge than every other bow user except Shin. That's what makes her good later on.

I can't be assed to argue with you about semantics. Stop thinking that units who are total shit at jointime can possibly be good. Sue, Wendy, Lilina, Sophia, etc.

I can't be assed to argue with you about semantics. Stop thinking that units who are total shit at jointime can possibly be good. Sue, Wendy, Lilina, Sophia, etc.

Actually, just about every unit starts off that way. -_-

20/1 OJ has a 15-16% chance on average to have Devil Axe backfire. That's not good at all. He also joins crappy and gets good while Echidna joins good and stays good.

Not to mention that the Devil Axe makes OJ lose 9 AS.

Actually, just about every unit starts off that way. -_-

No, this is completely false.

Rutger/Percival start off good. Allen/Lance start off average. Roy/Lugh start off bad. Lilina/Sue/Sophia/Wendy start off terrible to the point that it's almost better to not have them on the map, and they don't grow out of it very fast.

No, this is completely false.

Rutger/Percival start off good. Allen/Lance start off average. Roy/Lugh start off bad. Lilina/Sue/Sophia/Wendy start off terrible to the point that it's almost better to not have them on the map, and they don't grow out of it very fast.

That's why that it's better to have Lilina use Fire until she grows enough Speed and that Sue should use either an Iron/Short Bow until her WPN LV gets high enough to use those useful Killer Bows.

Sophia and Wendy shouldn't even be fielded, at all.

Lilina and Sue turn out decent enough after about ten level gains. After class change they start to become legendary.

Sophia and Wendy turn into crap throughout the game.

Edited by Ursula

That's why that it's better to have Lilina use Fire until she grows enough Speed and that Sue should use either an Iron/Short Bow until her WPN LV gets high enough to use those useful Killer Bows.

Sophia and Wendy shouldn't even be fielded, at all.

Lilina and Sue turn out legendary after about ten level gains.

Sophia and Wendy turn into crap throughout the game.

First bold: Yeah, because 3-4 damage is SO helpful.

Second bold: False. You're also resigning yourself to getting a ticket to Sacae.

Who cares about Sacae? Might as well challenge yourself, right?

Well, at least Lilina has 1-2 range and Mag-wise she's ignoring Res. Doesn't mean I'd field her in hell when she's nearly one shotted by Axe-users (or is). Lugh > Lilina all the way.

(Still says Dark > Light since Saul and Ellen are usually healing X_X;...)

Edited by Colonel M

Though I find this hard to believe, but after using a stat up item that character seems to suddenly grow more in that particular stat than usual. I always end up with a 20+ speed Lilina around 20/10 after using a Wing on her.

Edited by Ursula

Who cares about Sacae? Might as well challenge yourself, right?

Well, at least Lilina has 1-2 range and Mag-wise she's ignoring Res. Doesn't mean I'd field her in hell when she's nearly one shotted by Axe-users (or is). Lugh > Lilina all the way.

(Still says Dark > Light since Saul and Ellen are usually healing X_X;...)

If I play Hard mode, I'm not touching Sacae with a 9001-foot pole.

And I still disagree about Dark due to Nosferatu being basically the only reason to use it (and it's hard to find any other reasons to use any of the dark magic users - every one of them is a disaster).

If I play Hard mode, I'm not touching Sacae with a 9001-foot pole.

And I still disagree about Dark due to Nosferatu being basically the only reason to use it (and it's hard to find any other reasons to use any of the dark magic users - every one of them is a disaster).

Not with Miledy around. Field her with the Delphi Shield and those fool Sacaens will take the bait wasting their turns attacking her making those chapters alot easier. Plus having Sleep, Berserk, and a Bolting tome to get you through that tough chapter 20, Silence isn't a mention, because you likely ain't going to get any of the treasures in the sand in the east as you have to finish it in under 25 turns and that Bandits NEVER stop coming during that time.

Edited by Ursula

Not with Miledy around. Field her with the Delphi Shield and those fool Sacaens will take the bait wasting their turns attacking her making those chapters alot easier. Plus having Sleep, Berserk, and a Bolting tome to get you through that tough chapter 20, Silence isn't a mention, because you likely ain't going to get any of the treasures in the sand in the east as you have to finish it in under 25 turns and that Bandits NEVER stop coming during that time.

I knew that if there was someone who wouldn't get the message, it'd be you. The nomads aren't the only reason I'm going to stay away from that place.

I knew that if there was someone who wouldn't get the message, it'd be you. The nomads aren't the only reason I'm going to stay away from that place.

Chapter20xB is one of those reasons. Fake bosses on fake thrones, and its random which is the real boss on the real throne.

As I've stated the Nomad and Nomadic Troopers aren't the major issue. It's usually the gaiden chapter which is a natural disaster.

Don't forget Gel and Monke. And the fact that Sacae has two Fog of War maps as opposed to Ilia's one.

Edited by Jonathan Aulin

Thracia doesn't have a Hard Mode.

Only Normal and Elite.

I guess Hard Mode would be trying to rank it. That would be hell.

Edited by Ninji

D'oh. I meant Tharcia in general then. I wouldn't try ranking crap again, it's not worth it because I find it more annoying than I find it difficult (FE7 HHM Exp Rank I believe would explain this).

Don't forget Gel and Monke. And the fact that Sacae has two Fog of War maps as opposed to Ilia's one.

Though I admit that in the second chapter the reinforcements there can pop out anywhere around the nomad huts putting your weaker characters in danger meaning that they are unable to fight.

Ranking Thracia isn't even really ranking. It's just manipulating save states until Leaf gets a re-move, and manipulating save states to win battles. :/

It isn't possible to S-Rank in the actual cart either, but still can get the soundroom.

Edited by Ursula

guys, seriously

There's no point in arguing with Ursula (Ayanami). It's been done.

Everything you tell him/her about Lilina or whatever else he/she hypes has been said before. It's never going to catch on.

This is so ridiculous. Let's list the best units with each weapon instead!

Anima: Lugh

Dark: Ray/Niime

Swords: Rutger

Axes: Echidna

Bows: Klein/Shin

Lances: Allen/Lance/Percival/Miledy

Therefore, swords are clearly the best in the game, with dark being the worst.

That's an erroneous assumption your making trying to counter my point. The units I chose are approximately in the same tier due to pathetic base stats (minus Cath, who is a thief).

When units have about the same stats, lances come out on the bottom statistically, and magic comes out on top.

Edited by A2ZOMG