Did Nintendo make a mistake or did I miss something?

luigi bros

I just remembered that in this game the boss, Bernard's (I forgot which chapter) discription is that he's the imperial guard of Bern. Did Nintendo made a silly mistake or is he a traitor from Bern? I missed something if it was the second one. I thought I'd mention it since it's pretty funny.

If I remember correctly, Bernard declares himself the "Knight Commander of Laus", so I would presume that this is just a localization blunder.

Which reminds me:

One other minor but silly thing. NOA calls that mamkute in the desert chapter "Fae" instead of Fa lol.

Oh, and is Geitz allowed to say "hell" in his support convo with Fiora? O_o

Which reminds me:

One other minor but silly thing. NOA calls that mamkute in the desert chapter "Fae" instead of Fa lol.

I think that's the actual translation of her name. (And I think Fae sounds better than "Fa" anyways.)

But as to the point of this topic, yeah I noticed them some of them, but I usually don't pay any attention.

Edited by Little Al

Fae is Fa's English name. I prefer Fa but what can I do? Beside writing a nasty letter to Nintendo. Nintendo made a pretty funny localization error it seems.

Which reminds me:

Oh, and is Geitz allowed to say "hell" in his support convo with Fiora? O_o

Well the english translation of FE6 wasn't official so we can't really complain about diferences between the official and unofficial translations.

About Geitz saying hell, no idea but the game is rated E. Hell isn't really as bad as saying something that kids never even heard of I guess.

I never noticed any mistakes in Fire Emblem games... weird.

Well, h*ll is only a swear when they say something like "what the h*ll are you doing?". When it's used like a place it isn't.

And obviously you can't compare unofficial and official translations.

Edited by luigi bros

Just to confirm, Bernard's entry is indeed a localisation mistake. In very rare cases it's not (like Garcia and Gilliam's support or Marth hailing from House Archanaea).

FE7 actually had several localisation errors. Of course, it's hard to notice if you've only played one version.

Just to confirm, Bernard's entry is indeed a localisation mistake. In very rare cases it's not (like Garcia and Gilliam's support or Marth hailing from House Archanaea).

FE7 actually had several localisation errors. Of course, it's hard to notice if you've only played one version.

Hey, VASM, do you know WHY they changed Lyn's age in the first place?

15 year old with a slitted skirt?
Maybe they felt she was too young to be living alone too :[

Meh. Maybe. But why leave her 15 in the Japanese version in the first place..? D:

Hey, VASM, do you know WHY they changed Lyn's age in the first place?

Because there's something wrong with people like Rath fucking a 15-year-old?

Maybe they felt she was too young to be living alone too :[

She didn't have much choice since her parents and almost her entire tribe were killed by bandits.

Meh. Maybe. But why leave her 15 in the Japanese version in the first place..? D:

...I answered my own question.

Damn lolis...

Because there's something wrong with people like Rath fucking a 15-year-old?

And yet, there isn't anything wrong with people like Hector screwing around with a 10-year old? (Neither of the characters in question are right for them anyways, IMO.)

Florina looks like she's ten to me.

Face it. ALL anime/manga/otaku/serafuku girls look like they're ten. >_<

Besides, just because the site that Florina is in her 10's really doesn't mean that she's 10... o_o

Besides, just because the site that Florina is in her 10's really doesn't mean that she's 10... o_o

Exactly. I'm suure this isn't true but Florina could be 19 years old, 364 days, 23 hours, and 59 seconds. She could be 19 for all we know.

It's more likely that Florina is in her mid teens. I'd say she's somewhere around 15-17 years old. It seems unlikely that she could be any older than that.

Face it. ALL anime/manga/otaku/serafuku girls look like they're ten. >_<

Many, yes, but not ALL of them. Eda certainly doesn't look like she's ten.

It's more likely that Florina is in her mid teens. I'd say she's somewhere around 15-17 years old. It seems unlikely that she could be any older than that.

No offense, but with the way she acts, I find that unlikely.

Edited by Little Al