Anyone up for a match?

Mufasa

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. Don't know if I've added you yet, though.

Edit: TURN THE ITEMS OFF.

Oh, I will for next time, if you want. It will help make things more even, and will prevent stupid mistakes. (one time I had a Fire Cracker, and I accidently jumped off) I do tend to focus better without items. Items seem to make me more clumsy, so having items might give you more of an edge, unless I'm Falco. (reflector awesomeness) Still, no more items when I fight you.

Oh yeah, also remember that I prefer stock battles. I think that these friend code brawls start out with stocks, so I'm not sure if you changed it or not. If not, then I guess I should remember to switch it to stock battles.

Edited by Kintenbo

Oh, I will for next time, if you want. It will help make things more even, and will prevent stupid mistakes. (one time I had a Fire Cracker, and I accidently jumped off) I do tend to focus better without items. Items seem to make me more clumsy, so having items might give you more of an edge, unless I'm Falco. (reflector awesomeness) Still, no more items when I fight you.

Oh yeah, also remember that I prefer stock battles. I think that these friend code brawls start out with stocks, so I'm not sure if you changed it or not. If not, then I guess I should remember to switch it to stock battles.

Thank you for turning the items off.

Also, you started the Brawl. You have full control of the rules.

BTW, Slayer, my controller stopped working half-way through. That's why I was lying still.

Edited by ChaosNinji

Thank you for turning the items off.

BTW, Slayer, my controller stopped working half-way through. That's why I was lying still.

OK

But what happened to Wynn?

Edited by Slayer

Oh, I see then. I'm not used to starting Brawls, I usually jump right on in when someone is on. And as for items, does Final Smashes count? I'm not sure. If so, then that will help even things out even more, and it will stop me from rolling right into you when you're inflating as Jigglypuff. Sigh, early morning Brawls are not my strong point, especially when I play as Diddy. (super clumsy to the max)

Well, I'll being wanting to Brawl someone around 4 or less hours from now. I should be back from church by then. So if anybody wants to Brawl me, stay alert at least 3 hours from now.