Anyone up for a match?

Mufasa

God dammit, stop spamming that blaster!

Now that would just ruin my strategy. Blast them away up close and shoot like a madman from afar. Too bad my brain is usually too fuzzy to use it effectively. Also, why cuss about it? Nice Zelda, very frustrating challenge. I don't know what happened in that Ike fight, the one Wynn randomly disappeared in. I thought I had you...oh well, such is life. I often get unlucky in this game.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that would just ruin my strategy. Blast them away up close and shoot like a madman from afar. Too bad my brain is usually too fuzzy to use it effectively. Also, why cuss about it? Nice Zelda, very frustrating challenge. I don't know what happened in that Ike fight, the one Wynn randomly disappeared in. I thought I had you...oh well, such is life. I often get unlucky in this game.

Sorry for the language, I'm known to get rather angry after some losses. I admit that most of my losing was me misjudging your side-A smash, but you use that blaster way too much, and it's really annoying. No offense, it just makes me not want to play against you when you use Falco. I'm annoyed by any Wario because I'm like that, so don't feel bad about that. It's just that damned bike.....

What was that fight against Sonic Kintembo. It's official i hate Sonic. My mind went nuts after hearing You are too slow for 7 min

Yes! My anti-Sonic proganda is working! If you must know, I love committing suicide as Sonic. I also try to spam his "Your tooo sloooow" taunts to make others hate him too. It's fun torturing that hedgehog!

Yes! My anti-Sonic proganda is working! If you must know, I love committing suicide as Sonic. I also try to spam his "Your tooo sloooow" taunts to make others hate him too. It's fun torturing that hedgehog!

Why do you want people to hate him? I only hate him when my brother uses him because he spams the same moves over and over again.

Why do you want people to hate him? I only hate him when my brother uses him because he spams the same moves over and over again.

How can you not spam a move when you got no other moves?

It's just one of those fun things I do. I have nothing personal against the actual fans or anything, it's just that "I HATE that hedgehog".

Edited by Kintenbo

OK

offtopic are you in the laguz pt

Actually, I'm on my Mage playthrough and this Swordsmaster criticals Soren and kills him (I'm on Part 4-1). I forgot to battle save for like 7 turns, so I had to start all over from that point.

Also, I'm getting on...

Any feedback

lol i suck at this game

You could air dodge better and could use choose better recovery options (like instead of using Fox's Up-B, use his >B). Use more aerials too, but thats a problem with most players anyway.

You could air dodge better and could use choose better recovery options (like instead of using Fox's Up-B, use his >B). Use more aerials too, but thats a problem with most players anyway.

Yeah i almost never use that one (>B)

@wynn sorry need break have been playing all day maybe at 8:00?

Yeah i almost never use that one (>B)

@wynn sorry need break have been playing all day maybe at 8:00?

Sure, my FC is in the FC topic look for Sere as the name (it's actually Wynn now it says Sere on the topic) I got yours and is adding now