Hai. :o

ManaBlitz

Hey, I'm Mana. Every once in a while, I'll play through my FE games, at these times I frequent Serenes for obvious reasons. Last time I was here, there was no forum, and I remember putting in the guestbook thing that there should be one here. Great to see that happened since. =D

I guess I should post my FE history, in hopes that someone actually cares;

Back in '05 I was in EB games browsing, and on display they had PoR in their gamecube, which they let you play on a TV at the desk. It was on Chapter 1. I remember playing and thinking Titania was a goddess and not being able to figure out how to beat the chapter for like ten minutes(Ike was standing on the god damn spot, how much more seizing did this game want?). I also remember getting pissed that Boyd died and didn't come back afterwards, so I had to get the game to prevent this*(and because I really liked the game).

Anyways, it wasn't much longer until I was buying the two gba games, then getting Radiant Dawn this passed Christmas**, and getting FE DS like the day it came out with my friend at the same time.

So yeah, hai and stuff.

Notes;

*Boyd actually died again when I got the game. I was on Easy mode, too. ._.;

**I already knew everything that was gonna happen in the game though. Couldn't resist spoilers. D=

Also, seeing that I have a post count of 0 right next to my post is extremely amusing to me.

Edited by ManaBlitz

I didn't.

Then I loved him on my second playthrough. =D

Hasn't been good since that playthrough tho. ;~;

Also, thanks, I made it forever ago.

I didn't.

Then I loved him on my second playthrough. =D

Hasn't been good since that playthrough tho. ;~;

Also, thanks, I made it forever ago.

All you had to do was say that and you are immediately my friend! XD

Hi!!! Welcome to the Forest! Glad you suggested this should have a forum, SF has somewhat become a home for me =3

Too bad I can't randomly come up with a sentence with terrible grammar at the moment =(