One Piece Question

Gamer7625

I couldn't find the official One Piece topic so I decided to make a topic for a few of my questions.

Which episode does the CP9 arc start on? What I mean is what episode is Robbin kidnapped (or when do they meet Lucci if that happens first)?

I am currently watching the show but I wasn't for a good time and some friends told me all that had happened form Eneru through Thriller Bark. I started watching from when they met the Light Admiral (I forget his name) and have just seen Kuma make Luffy's crew "fly" now they have are on an island and aren't all together and don't fully know one another... I'm so confused right now but I was wanting to see the CP9 arc so I could know what FULLY happened in the so called best arc in One Piece yet!

episode 227 is when the water 7 arc starts then a couple episodes later like 5 or so I THINK thats when robin goes with CP9

Edited by Shing Meteoryte

I couldn't find the official One Piece topic so I decided to make a topic for a few of my questions.

Which episode does the CP9 arc start on? What I mean is what episode is Robbin kidnapped (or when do they meet Lucci if that happens first)?

I am currently watching the show but I wasn't for a good time and some friends told me all that had happened form Eneru through Thriller Bark. I started watching from when they met the Light Admiral (I forget his name) and have just seen Kuma make Luffy's crew "fly" now they have are on an island and aren't all together and don't fully know one another... I'm so confused right now but I was wanting to see the CP9 arc so I could know what FULLY happened in the so called best arc in One Piece yet!

Water7 starts at episode 229.

They meet Lucci in the next episode, however for a long time he seems to be nothing more than a dock-worker who talks through his bird. He's only unmasked as from the World government in episode 244.

The Sea Train leaving to CP9 departs with Robin and Lucci et al. at the end of episode 252.

I have no idea what happens next, because I only follow Kaizoku-fansubs' releases and they're stalled at about 258 or so.

after they leave water 7 arc ends and then it goes to the third arc of the CP9 saga which is the enies lobby arc, btw balcerzak the water 7 arc starts at 227 not 229